The Lord Ruler's perfect capital city, Luthadel, is doing the impossible: rebelling. Skaa half-breeds are being taught the power of Allomancy, something that the Lord Ruler's obligators said only existed in the nobility. The enslaved skaa, with their murderous benefactor, now fight back against a living god's oppression.

So, the Inquisition was formed. The nobles begin to fear assassination from all sides. The times of nobility Mistborn killing each other are over. The Steel Inquisitors look for aristocrat traitors and insurgent skaa, and the skaa try with all their strength to merely survive. The Lord Ruler's perfect Final Empire is slowly devolving into chaos.

Read the full prologue!

Topics on the forum will contain spoilers for the Mistborn Trilogy

GENERAL RP INFORMATION:
Forum Rules
The Story Thus Far
Character Application
Frequently Asked Questions
Character System Guide
Tagging System

THE WORLD OF MISTBORN:
The Three Metallic Arts
Guide to the Final Empire
Map of Luthadel
The Great Houses

OUT OF CHARACTER:
Introduce Yourself
Universal Continuity Thread
The Timeline
Adoptable Characters
Wanted Characters
Face Registry
Open Threads List

Mistborn Series Brandon Sanderson
Allomantic Table, Symbols, and Cartography by Isaac Stewart
Luthadel Images: mking2008
Other Graphics: KChan at 17th Shard
Final Empire, Metallic Arts, and Style Guides by Chaos at 17th Shard
All original characters, places, and documentation are property of their creators. Do not reproduce or republish without permission.

A subsidiary of 17th Shard, the Official Brandon Sanderson Fansite

Congratulations Moru!

Announcement News Staff

7 replies to this topic

#1 KChan

Atium Chandelier

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:20 PM

At long last, the time has come to welcome a new member into the MBI staff: the one and only Moru! She is a longstanding member of our community, and after contributing so much via plotting, helping out the staff behind the scenes, and putting up with our insanity, we've shanghaied promoted her to the position of Global Moderator!

Congratulations! :D

Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 Mailliw73

Riordan Casuana's Reputation

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:27 PM

Hey, just wondering, what is a global moderator?
-Mailliw73

-Player Characters-
Wilor Zerrung, Prelan Matarn (Workshop), Rikor (pending acceptance), Kler

House Zerrung

Archived (for now):

Aspir Elariel (WIP), Lord Gustav Bulvier (WIP), Maxill Seraphino (Under Revision), Abryn Zerrung (Still Writing), Rasdon (WIP)

#3 KChan

Atium Chandelier

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:10 AM

Global Moderator is a staff position ranking immediately under the admins. A global moderator's job is to work with the admins to keep the site running smoothly by reviewing character applications, keeping an eye on the day to day happenings of the community, acting as a sort of assistant GM, etc.

Global Moderators CAN: Open/close/pin/move topics, edit posts, flag spammers, give directions/instructions to players, etc.

Global Moderators CANNOT: Change members' usernames/passwords, edit the layout of the forums, create new forums, etc.

Basically, treat the Global Mods like you would any other staff member, and you'll be fine.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#4 Mailliw73

Riordan Casuana's Reputation

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:21 AM

Ok thanks, I was just confused on the difference
-Mailliw73

-Player Characters-
Wilor Zerrung, Prelan Matarn (Workshop), Rikor (pending acceptance), Kler

House Zerrung

Archived (for now):

Aspir Elariel (WIP), Lord Gustav Bulvier (WIP), Maxill Seraphino (Under Revision), Abryn Zerrung (Still Writing), Rasdon (WIP)

#5 Comatose

• Shard of Brain Inactivity

House Raisaal

Posted 04 January 2013 - 01:41 AM

Congratulations Moru ;). Be careful not to work too hard though. I failed to slack off enough, and look at me now, an administrator, hated by all! ;)

And you have a swooshie thing! Yipppeee!

Anyways, welcome to the team!

Posted Image

#6 Moru

Tineye

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:41 AM

Hehe! Thanks! I'm a professional slacker (but I still somehow manage to get everything done... don't try to logic that one, it doesn't work.) so I don't think there's any danger of moving up the ladder any more ;D

YAY FOR SIDEBAR SWOOSHIE! :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

#7 Noelle

Prelan

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:41 AM

Congrats Moru! I'm very new to the site so I don't know you that well but I look forward to rp'ing with you! :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

#8 StormAtlas

Skaa

Posted 07 January 2013 - 03:40 PM

So... does this mean my I can get my character approved now ? heheh just kidding

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users