The Lord Ruler's perfect capital city, Luthadel, is doing the impossible: rebelling. Skaa half-breeds are being taught the power of Allomancy, something that the Lord Ruler's obligators said only existed in the nobility. The enslaved skaa, with their murderous benefactor, now fight back against a living god's oppression.

So, the Inquisition was formed. The nobles begin to fear assassination from all sides. The times of nobility Mistborn killing each other are over. The Steel Inquisitors look for aristocrat traitors and insurgent skaa, and the skaa try with all their strength to merely survive. The Lord Ruler's perfect Final Empire is slowly devolving into chaos.

Read the full prologue!

Topics on the forum will contain spoilers for the Mistborn Trilogy

Mistborn Series Brandon Sanderson
Allomantic Table, Symbols, and Cartography by Isaac Stewart
Luthadel Images: mking2008
Other Graphics: KChan at 17th Shard
Final Empire, Metallic Arts, and Style Guides by Chaos at 17th Shard
All original characters, places, and documentation are property of their creators. Do not reproduce or republish without permission.

A subsidiary of 17th Shard, the Official Brandon Sanderson Fansite

Blaise Raisaal's Coppercloud

Noble Smoker Romantic Interest

1 reply to this topic

#1 Ursus

Riordan Casuana's Reputation

Posted 07 January 2013 - 10:34 PM

Feel free to post or PM for more information.

In order for most/any of this to make sense, you probably should read: http://mistbornrpg.1...aisaal-draft-5/

Name: Doesn't matter. Bonus points for subtle puns hidden in names. Preferably from a house allied with Raisaal. Would make integration of character easier. No characters from Mraziel, Raisaal, or any unfriendly houses with Raisaal. (https://docs.google....QlB6Y3N2RS1JVmc)
Gender: Female. I'd like to do some romantic conflicts with Blaise. Female would be better for 'stealth factor' less people would suspect a her especially if there is a possible romantic interest.
Powers: Misting-- Copper
Role: Coppercloud for Blaise's consistent Ironsight. Possible romantic interest.

Other Pertinent Information: Must be against Blaise's constant Pori addiction. This is for purposes of massive conflict. She must be contracted as a smoker by a superior (father?) so Blaise can say stuff like, "Good thing you have to be here even if you don't want to be." Other traits: Stubborn, Kind, observant and intelligent, "tough love", Loyal - a must. I think it would be interesting to see a character who is absolutely physically gorgeous but is never taken seriously because she's so pretty. This results in her being used as a thing rather than appreciated as a person; incorporate this as well.

I'd like to also see a small RP sample between her and Blaise. But this is obviously not required. Feel free to take whatever liberties necessary in creating Blaise's dialogue in this RP, but don't go overboard and make sure you read Blaise's app to get a feel for what he should be portrayed as.

Additionally, I'd like to make Blaise's RP sample with this character in it, so if you've read this, I hope you'll consider it :)

Approve Before Accepting?: Yes.

I'd be happy to help with the creation of this character as well. Don't be afraid to PM with questions/etc.

Edited by Ursus, 08 January 2013 - 08:35 PM.

Characters:

Blaise Raisaal: Noble Lurcher Savant

~Face Registry~

#2 Ursus

Riordan Casuana's Reputation

Posted 08 January 2013 - 11:36 PM

I've got some feedback on this character and decided that Noelle has presented the best ideas for a character and I've decided to accept her proposal and move forward with the character creation process.

If this thread could be moved to Character Creation and Discussion- That'd be great. Thanks.

Edited by Ursus, 08 January 2013 - 11:44 PM.

Characters:

Blaise Raisaal: Noble Lurcher Savant

~Face Registry~

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users