The Lord Ruler's perfect capital city, Luthadel, is doing the impossible: rebelling. Skaa half-breeds are being taught the power of Allomancy, something that the Lord Ruler's obligators said only existed in the nobility. The enslaved skaa, with their murderous benefactor, now fight back against a living god's oppression.

So, the Inquisition was formed. The nobles begin to fear assassination from all sides. The times of nobility Mistborn killing each other are over. The Steel Inquisitors look for aristocrat traitors and insurgent skaa, and the skaa try with all their strength to merely survive. The Lord Ruler's perfect Final Empire is slowly devolving into chaos.

Read the full prologue!

Topics on the forum will contain spoilers for the Mistborn Trilogy

GENERAL RP INFORMATION:
Forum Rules
The Story Thus Far
Character Application
Frequently Asked Questions
Character System Guide
Tagging System

THE WORLD OF MISTBORN:
The Three Metallic Arts
Guide to the Final Empire
Map of Luthadel
The Great Houses

OUT OF CHARACTER:
Introduce Yourself
Universal Continuity Thread
The Timeline
Adoptable Characters
Wanted Characters
Face Registry
Open Threads List

Mistborn Series Brandon Sanderson
Allomantic Table, Symbols, and Cartography by Isaac Stewart
Luthadel Images: mking2008
Other Graphics: KChan at 17th Shard
Final Empire, Metallic Arts, and Style Guides by Chaos at 17th Shard
All original characters, places, and documentation are property of their creators. Do not reproduce or republish without permission.

A subsidiary of 17th Shard, the Official Brandon Sanderson Fansite

Allomancy versus Feruchemy PLANNING

Arena Fisel Qualt Planning

27 replies to this topic

#21 Mailliw73

Riordan Casuana's Reputation

Posted 24 January 2013 - 05:58 AM

Where you squuze someone's sides right below their ribcage and they jump. Do you know what I'm talking about? If not, how bout I just knee-kick you in the side
-Mailliw73

-Player Characters-
Wilor Zerrung, Prelan Matarn (Workshop), Rikor (pending acceptance), Kler

House Zerrung

Archived (for now):

Aspir Elariel (WIP), Lord Gustav Bulvier (WIP), Maxill Seraphino (Under Revision), Abryn Zerrung (Still Writing), Rasdon (WIP)

#22 Fisel

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:00 AM

Er... well, I don't know how you'd "squeeze" if you can only access one of my sides. I've never heard that squeezing someone there makes them jump, and if there is, you can only get to one side at a time. If you can find me some more information on this "jump start" move, I would very much like to read about it.

From what I know about the mounted crucifix, a lot of leverage would be against you as you try to attack, by which I mean that however strong you are, you can only apply a fraction of that strength to hitting me. Here's what I think would happen:

Between your flared pewter, the fact that I'm bracing you so well, and the fact that, since you can't displace me, ALL of that kinetic energy will go into damage, you'd prolly compensate for your position a bit, and you'd likely manage to crack a few ribs. You wouldn't do much else.

Does this seem fair to you? Is there another scenario you think would be more likely?

#23 Quait/Q

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:36 AM

I guess I wouldn't do that move if I felt there wasn't enough leverage, Q will probably Pull on multiple weapons from the walls toward both of us.

#24 Fisel

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:44 PM

All right. That works. Go ahead and post that. Remember that you can still "see" the blue lines of iron, but you'll have to rely on the rest of your senses for everything else.

#25 Fisel

Posted 27 January 2013 - 06:35 PM

So, here's my current plan. That tin I tapped at the end of my last move was a hearing tinmind, since those arrows reminded Fisel of your ironpulls. He hears the spear, and sees it coming. At the last moment, when the spear is less than a meter away, he's going to release iron and tap triple steel and zinc, jump up out of the way of the spear, grab the haft, tap a lot of pewter, and force the spear into your gut.

Thoughts?

#26 Quait/Q

Posted 28 January 2013 - 05:06 AM

The only problem I have is that I Pulled multiple weapons on various walls and so there would be several weapons flying toward both of us a

#27 Fisel

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:36 PM

Ah, I'd figured it was a negligible amount. How many? Like, literally every weapon? Five? Two? Fifty?

You'd sorta focused on that one spear, and I figured your focused attempts to get specifically it and to aim it the right way would have taken most of your concentration, so I'd dismissed the others. I hadn't realized they were meant to be so noteworthy.

EDIT: To expand and clarify my original thought.

Edited by RabowJastor, 28 January 2013 - 09:38 PM.

#28 Quait/Q

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:54 PM

I was thinking around ten-ish, it was just that Q only specifically remembered the spear, so that one was what he purposely Pulled on.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users