The Lord Ruler's perfect capital city, Luthadel, is doing the impossible: rebelling. Skaa half-breeds are being taught the power of Allomancy, something that the Lord Ruler's obligators said only existed in the nobility. The enslaved skaa, with their murderous benefactor, now fight back against a living god's oppression.

So, the Inquisition was formed. The nobles begin to fear assassination from all sides. The times of nobility Mistborn killing each other are over. The Steel Inquisitors look for aristocrat traitors and insurgent skaa, and the skaa try with all their strength to merely survive. The Lord Ruler's perfect Final Empire is slowly devolving into chaos.

Read the full prologue!

Topics on the forum will contain spoilers for the Mistborn Trilogy

GENERAL RP INFORMATION:
Forum Rules
The Story Thus Far
Character Application
Frequently Asked Questions
Character System Guide
Tagging System

THE WORLD OF MISTBORN:
The Three Metallic Arts
Guide to the Final Empire
Map of Luthadel
The Great Houses

OUT OF CHARACTER:
Introduce Yourself
Universal Continuity Thread
The Timeline
Adoptable Characters
Wanted Characters
Face Registry
Open Threads List

Mistborn Series Brandon Sanderson
Allomantic Table, Symbols, and Cartography by Isaac Stewart
Luthadel Images: mking2008
Other Graphics: KChan at 17th Shard
Final Empire, Metallic Arts, and Style Guides by Chaos at 17th Shard
All original characters, places, and documentation are property of their creators. Do not reproduce or republish without permission.

A subsidiary of 17th Shard, the Official Brandon Sanderson Fansite

Hello Mistborn RPG

New to the RP

2 replies to this topic

#1 Zadakeem

Skaa

Posted 11 March 2013 - 05:03 AM

Hello!

Im new to Role Playing in general, And currently making my way through the works of Brandon Sanderson. So my knowledge is lacking, but I hope to play and play well, (although help will more than likely be needed at some point). Thankyou, it is good to meet all of you.

#2 Comatose

• Shard of Brain Inactivity

Looking Good in Red

Posted 11 March 2013 - 11:49 PM

Hello Zadakeem, nice to meet you.

In reference to your call box posts, while a Mistborn Adventure Campaign is currently in the works on the site, the campaign is not ready yet, and thus not availiable for players. Our main RP, Mistborn the Inquisition, is a plot and character based collective story style RP, meaning that while, there are social and economic positions and levels of power, there are no fixed traditional 'classes' or 'levels'. As I am also not super familiar with traditional table top role play, I don't know exactly what a level 6 Lord looks like, but for the purposes of Mistborn the Inquisition, that doesn't matter. Feel free to make the character you want to make, taking time to focus on personality and history rather than powers and stats, and we can work out how to integrate him or her into the RP.

On that note, integration can be fairly easy. The story on Mistborn Inquisition is fiarly broad and there are lots of characters involved, so if your character is new to Luthadel, it's easy enough to start and open thread and start meeting people. If you'd like to begin the RP already involved in existing plotlines, just PM the players involved and start working out how you can work your character in. I will clarify here that your character must be accepted by the staff before you can start RPing, but some of the character integration work can begin during the creation process.

Hoep that helps for starters, let me know if you have any other questions. I'm Comatose (Matt), on of the sites admins. I try to check back as often as possible, but have been having some computer difficulties, and thus have not been as regular as I like to be.

Posted Image

#3 Zadakeem

Skaa

Posted 12 March 2013 - 12:18 AM

Thanks, your help is greatly appreciated. And the welcome diffidently gives me a desire to be as involved as much as I can. I have posted up a my character ideas in the "Workshop" I hope my ideas work and are not over-used, I want to play a man that can be used in stories and progress, and is actually needed. I dont want to work my way into an existing story, I kind of set up my individual to simply start as the next round gets moving. Check him out at let me know your feelings if you would.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users