The Lord Ruler's perfect capital city, Luthadel, is doing the impossible: rebelling. Skaa half-breeds are being taught the power of Allomancy, something that the Lord Ruler's obligators said only existed in the nobility. The enslaved skaa, with their murderous benefactor, now fight back against a living god's oppression.

So, the Inquisition was formed. The nobles begin to fear assassination from all sides. The times of nobility Mistborn killing each other are over. The Steel Inquisitors look for aristocrat traitors and insurgent skaa, and the skaa try with all their strength to merely survive. The Lord Ruler's perfect Final Empire is slowly devolving into chaos.

Read the full prologue!

Topics on the forum will contain spoilers for the Mistborn Trilogy

GENERAL RP INFORMATION:
Forum Rules
The Story Thus Far
Character Application
Frequently Asked Questions
Character System Guide
Tagging System

THE WORLD OF MISTBORN:
The Three Metallic Arts
Guide to the Final Empire
Map of Luthadel
The Great Houses

OUT OF CHARACTER:
Introduce Yourself
Universal Continuity Thread
The Timeline
Adoptable Characters
Wanted Characters
Face Registry
Open Threads List

Mistborn Series Brandon Sanderson
Allomantic Table, Symbols, and Cartography by Isaac Stewart
Luthadel Images: mking2008
Other Graphics: KChan at 17th Shard
Final Empire, Metallic Arts, and Style Guides by Chaos at 17th Shard
All original characters, places, and documentation are property of their creators. Do not reproduce or republish without permission.

A subsidiary of 17th Shard, the Official Brandon Sanderson Fansite

Post Editing and Suggestions Thread

3 replies to this topic

#1 Comatose

• Shard of Brain Inactivity

Looking Good in Red

Posted 15 May 2013 - 02:36 AM

Have you ever had a fellow player misread one of your posts, only to find out you are unable to IM them for some reason to make a correction? Have you been annoyed at sending multiple PMs when a single post would have sufficed? If you have answered "Yes," to any of these questions this is the thread for you!

Things that can be posted here:
Reporting crucial typos
Clarifying previous post, and suggesting an edit for current post
Reporting contradictions between posts and previous posts or Ars Arcanum information (eg: Character or House Profiles).

Things that should NOT be posted here:
Any variation of "Your post sucks."
Extensive reviews or critiques.
Anything that might embarass the person you are notifying.
General comments or notes that have nothing to do with the RP (notice that this thread is in the Plotting Boards, not the the General Discussions section).

Basically, use your judgement guys. If you think what you are saying warrants a PM, you should probably PM them. If not, post away! Just BE RESPECTFUL and sensitive, especially when making suggestions or edits. Remember, this thread is supposed to be HELPFUL not HARMFUL, so keep that in mind before you post.

Basically, think of this space as an OOC bulletin board, to be used specifically for working on RP threads.

Things to include in your post (make sure they stand out):
Player you are notifying
Thread or Post you are referring to
Links are always helpful

There you have it! I hope this can be used as a resource, but if it becomes a problem, I will not hesitate to delete it. PM me if you have anything to add to the Do's and Do Not's, or if you have any other questions.

Posted Image

#2 Eclipse

5th Tier Elariel

Posted 23 June 2013 - 01:45 AM

In the Eliza Fathvell application, it says House Fathvell is a Western Dominance house, while in the Inquisition notes, it says it is from the Southern Islands.

---Eclipse---

Player Characters:

Nobles:

Votir Zerrung, Bernard Urvon, Celestine Beliveaux

Skaa:

Avyn, Turnol, Lock(WIP)

Obligators:

Bertram Urvon(WIP)

In the Works:

Bastian Urvon: Mistborn

Astor Urvon:Urvon Heir

Trenton Urvon

#3 Comatose

Looking Good in Red

Posted 25 June 2013 - 07:01 PM

That's because the house has been moved since it was created, and the application hasn't been updated yet. The Inquisition Notes entry is more recent, and can be treated as accurate for the sake of reference. In summary, Fathvell is from the Southern Islands. Thank-you for pointing out the contradiction though!

Posted Image

#4 Comatose

Looking Good in Red

Posted 31 July 2013 - 05:33 PM

The thread Humanomusician is talking about is located here, for reference.

Anyways, any time I link a song in a post, I generally leave it up to the reader's discretion. For this particular post, I did it so the reader could get an idea for what the song sounds like while reading. I would recommend either listening to the song first, or reading the whole post first, and then reading along with the song while skipping the "in her head" bits. I do however, take your criticism, that this does make for difficult reading.

Thank-you for your feed-back though. I think what you are expressing is generally only a problem in the musical threads, as characters don't usually break into song in other places in the RP. I have, however used music before (usually as a background music), and I think that works a lot better by linking the song in the text.

Posted Image

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users