The Lord Ruler's perfect capital city, Luthadel, is doing the impossible: rebelling. Skaa half-breeds are being taught the power of Allomancy, something that the Lord Ruler's obligators said only existed in the nobility. The enslaved skaa, with their murderous benefactor, now fight back against a living god's oppression.

So, the Inquisition was formed. The nobles begin to fear assassination from all sides. The times of nobility Mistborn killing each other are over. The Steel Inquisitors look for aristocrat traitors and insurgent skaa, and the skaa try with all their strength to merely survive. The Lord Ruler's perfect Final Empire is slowly devolving into chaos.

Read the full prologue!

Topics on the forum will contain spoilers for the Mistborn Trilogy

GENERAL RP INFORMATION:
Forum Rules
The Story Thus Far
Character Application
Frequently Asked Questions
Character System Guide
Tagging System

THE WORLD OF MISTBORN:
The Three Metallic Arts
Guide to the Final Empire
Map of Luthadel
The Great Houses

OUT OF CHARACTER:
Introduce Yourself
Universal Continuity Thread
The Timeline
Adoptable Characters
Wanted Characters
Face Registry
Open Threads List

Mistborn Series Brandon Sanderson
Allomantic Table, Symbols, and Cartography by Isaac Stewart
Luthadel Images: mking2008
Other Graphics: KChan at 17th Shard
Final Empire, Metallic Arts, and Style Guides by Chaos at 17th Shard
All original characters, places, and documentation are property of their creators. Do not reproduce or republish without permission.

A subsidiary of 17th Shard, the Official Brandon Sanderson Fansite

A State of Anticipation

EruSaar Emilia Hasting W2 D4 MA

10 replies to this topic

#1 EruSaar

• Kandra

Skaa
  • Age7th Generation

Posted 12 September 2013 - 04:37 PM

Lord Clemence Brehaut arrived at Keep Hastings by carriage. A Skaa footman opened the door, and Clemence stepped out into the mid-afternoon sun.
He was not a tall man, but even so, he seemed to strange straight and ridged. He peered over a hook shaped nose, surveying, analyzing, calculating.

He wore an expensive suit, and waistcoat - the chain of a pocket-watch visible, and despite the taboo against wearing metal, wore a Gold signet ring on his left hand. Another sign of his typical noble arrogance. He allowed himself a small smile as he breathed in the ashridden air. The Hastings Keep towered impressively above them as he did so.

It was of course a Sham.

Lord Clemence Brehaut had been dead for days. EruSaar wore his bones as another would wear a pair of gloves. Not always the most elegant - but definitely practical in the right circumstances.

He nodded to his driver/footman. The Skaa, another of his mistresses pawns and aware of his true nature.

"That will be all, Ron." He said. The Skaa nodded.
"Very good Sir. Shall I bring the carriage around at the usual hour, or did you plan on staying for longer?" He said. The Kandra paused, but answered without breaking character.
"Be here at the time we discussed. If I do not arrive within ten minutes, take the carriage home. i will find alternative means of transportation." He ordered.

And without sparing him a second glance, he made his way towards Keep Hastings, wondering what kind of chaos his unannounced arrival would cause.

Edited by Comatose, 09 October 2013 - 05:07 PM.

#2 Emilia Hasting

• Hasting Spy

House Raisaal
  • Age16

• Relationship StatusSingle

• OriginLuthadel

• Allomantic StatusHidden

Posted 14 September 2013 - 12:47 AM

Emilia continued to pore over the book she had taken from the Library. She'd had it for the better half of the week, but she still could not quite puzzle out what it meant. It was a book of allomantic theory, that much was clear, but for the life of her Emilia could not figure out what someone was trying to tell her by leading her to it.

She turned another page. This one was much like the others, except with a small difference. A previous user had made some notations in the margins, and had underlined certain portions of the text. Emilia looked up, making sure no one was watching her. She had chosen to read today out the front courtyard, as being inside reading and looking over her shoulder for days was beginning to put her on edge. Besides, she never knew which noble relative she was going to run into in the Keep. At least out here, people were always coming or going, and seemed to leave her alone. Right now, the only other occupant of the courtyard was a nobleman who had just arrived by carraige. Emilia had never seen him before, but she assumed he must be some colleague of one of her Hasting cousins.

It's strange, she thought, I still think of them as my cousins, even though I know it's all a sham. The truth was hard to face, but Emilia couldn't deny she didn't belong here living with the Hastings. She wasn't one of them, no matter how her mother had tried to make her fit in, and now she never would be.

Satisfied she was not being observed, Emilia turned back to the paragraph with the underlining. This section of the text was about seeking with bronze, and was describing something about pulse lengths and push/pull variance that Emilia could not quite grasp. She supposed it would be obvious for someone who could actually burn bronze, but as someone who could not use the metal, she was having trouble picturing what was being described.

Wait a minute, I know that hand! Indeed, the notes in the margins, which were linking the effects of other metals to their bronze pulse description, were in Anabelle's elegant hand writing. That makes no sense, Anabelle would never leave her own hand writing in a Library book. Her cousin had been far too careful for that. She was far more likely to use the hand of a rival in the hopes that the library would fine them one day. But if not her, then who? Anabelle was so adept at forgery, she had rarely used her own handwriting, so who could have learned it? As far as Emilia knew, the only people who could recognize, let alone copy Anabelle's writing besides Anabelle were Emilia herself, and her mother Darlene.

It couldn't be, she told herself. Her mother was gone. She'd vanished a year ago, and had left Emilia behind without any sort of answer, and Anabelle was gone as well. Emilia was alone, and she couldn't keep on hoping they'd come back and tell her what to do. I need to do this on my own, Emilia told herself, almost believing that she could. Whoever had sent her those notes was trying to tell her something about Anabelle and... allomancy? She had never known if Anabelle was an allomancer or not, the girls had never spoken of their snapping with each other. Perhaps she had been a seeker the whole time, and whoever was sending these notes was trying to tell Emilia for some reason.

Perhaps she discovered I was a tineye, Emilia mused, and now someone is trying to let me know they know my secret. Her mother had always said that a well kept secret did no one any good. Using secrets to your advantage meant knowing when to hold on to them, and when to let them go. Whoever was sending her those notes probably wanted to blackmail her, or coerce her into spying for them. They obviously knew how to play Emilia's mother's game. The question that remained was if Emilia could play the game as well. Who could it be?

Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 EruSaar

• Kandra

Skaa
  • Age7th Generation

Posted 14 September 2013 - 07:48 AM

The Servants of Keep Hastings were as efficient of any of the great houses.Within moments, there was a servant hurrying towards him. His carriage was not even out of sight before he was approached.
He had wondered if his unannounced arrival would cause confusion, the servants seemed to be used to various Lords arriving at unexpected time with discrete inquiries. Such was the way of the Final Empire.

Lord Clemence moved with the easy dignity afforded by most of the nobility.

"Good afternoon My Lord." One of the Skaa Servants said as he approached, careful to avoid his eyes. The Hastings clearly trained their Skaa well.

"To whom should I announce your arrival to Lord...?" He trailed off, squinting, clearly not recognizing him. Clemence feigned a look of exasperation.

"I am Lord Clemence. Clemence Brehaut. I should not need to announce my presence to my "Cousin's Husband's house." House was hardly the correct term for the impressive architecture that was Keep Hastings ,but the Servant made no comment.

"Very good Sir. You wish to speak to your Late Cousin's husband I assume?" He asked. EruSaar gave him a look, which silenced him.

"No. I seek Lady Emilia. Where can I find her this time of day?" He asked. The Servant blinked in surprise.

"Lady Emilia? Why... Why she is just over there." He pointed towards a girl sitting quietly in the courtyard, pouring over a book. A strange place to be reading, given the Keeps extensive library.

He knew of its design and layout - his 'driver' had made sure to point out the usefulness in of its bookcases and corridors in evading a pursuer - clearly the Erikel mishap was now common knowledge among his mistresses agents, or else she had specifically asked him to point out escape routs. Either way made him distinctly uncomfortable.

He looked at her again. So much for the omnipotent observation of the Kandra. He had barley noticed her. That was embarrassing. Instead he put on a show of indignation.

"Then why didn't you say so sooner! Fool! Lord Ruler, I hope all of Hasting's servants aren't as incompetent as you are!" He said, as he pushed passed the mystified Servant and made his way towards Lady Hastings. The Servant watched as he went passed, utterly bemused. Nobles... He thought. The Hastings were bad enough. Foreign Nobles though - they were the absolute worst.

EruSaar made his way towards Emilia Hastings. She seemed to engrossed in her book to pay him much mind, so he cleared his throat as he approached her, not wanting to startle her.

"Greetings Lady Emilia. I am Lord Clemence Brehaut." he said calmly. As Clemence, his manner was that of a polite gentleman. In his minds eye however, he was already analyzing. Studying every action and reaction she made. So that he could one day emulate her.

Edited by Haradion Drogon, 15 September 2013 - 04:12 PM.

#4 Emilia Hasting

• Hasting Spy

House Raisaal
  • Age16

• OriginLuthadel

Posted 16 September 2013 - 02:19 PM

"Greetings Lady Emilia. I am Lord Clemence Brehaut."

Emilia looks up from her book, startled by the sudden intrusion of the self-important nobleman in front of her. As she looked up, she also made certain to discreetly close her book to hide the secrets within.

"Greetings Lord Clemence," she said as she rose to give a polite curtsey. Anabelle had never mentioned a Clemence Brehaut before, but that did not mean he was not important. Emilia would have to be careful with how she treated him until she knew his station.

I shall have to be careful of how I treat him after that as well. Whatever this man's station, the fact that he came from House Brehaut and was interested in Emilia could only mean he was really interested in Anabelle. Anabelle had been Emilia's only connection to the house, after all, and her station in House Hasting did not warrant dealings with important House allies like the Brehauts.

As she greeted Lord Clemence, Emilia also took care to observe him, looking for secrets and weaknesses that could be exploited in the way her mother had taught her. He seemed to be brimming with confidence, but was unconcerned with formality. He had been polite to her in his greeting, but had also approached her without any sort of announcement. Quickly burning tin, Emilia also took note of the disgruntled looking servant behind him. Likely Lord Clemence had arrived in the carriage Emilia had noticed earlier, which meant he had come directly to her, likely ignoring whatever recommendations the servant had offered him, mistreating the poor skaa in the process. That might mean his confidence was tied to an insecurity of some sort, and insecurity he tried to hide by emphasizing when he was superior to someone. A truly confident noble would be more likely to ignore a skaa servant, which would not result in an expression like the one Emilia had seen.

As she continued her observations, Emilia kept her gaze on Lord Brehaut, and extinguished her tin, just in case he was a seeker. "Might I ask to what I owe this visit?" She wanted to keep her responses and questions minimal for now, to give as little as possible away. For all she knew, she might be a prime suspect in an investigation of Anabelle's disappearance, and she didn't want to inadvertently incriminate herself.

It's almost like I'm thinking like Mother, she thought, before discarding the thought. Darlene Hasting would have had this man begging to do whatever she willed by now. Emilia would just have to try her best, and hope it was enough.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#5 EruSaar

• Kandra

Skaa
  • Age7th Generation

Posted 16 September 2013 - 04:45 PM

Lord Clemence gave her a warm smile.

"Certainly my Lady. Please, do forgive me this rather unannounced meeting. If only I were here in Luthadel on less pressing business, I would have organised a more formal meeting - in a place more befitting such a meeting than the keeps doorstep. Unfortunately, my reasons for being here are a little too important than to allow time for such pleasantries." He said. He extended a hand, and shook hers.

EruSaar studied the girl. She was pleasant - in a quiet sort of way, and he had no doubt a great many lords would have found her attractive. She was welcoming with her greeting, but hardly forth coming. That was unusual. Most Nobles would have fallen over themselves greeting a new face - either to make an impression, or to dig for information. She did neither...

He eyed her carefully. She was waiting for him. Perhaps another Noble would be fooled. But he knew that look in her eye - it was one he himself had worn many times. She was studying him, watching. Trying to assess his purpose in coming here.

She was smart - and observant. Suspicious of him even, before he heard his reason for being here.
That was good to know - and would be easy to imitate.

But no noble - no matter how experienced they were in their petty little intelligence gathering, so focused on each others movements and plans, were a match for a Contracted Kandra. She had betrayed not the faintest blink of surprise that he had emerged from a Carriage, and made a beeline towards her on her Keep's doorstep. So she was either stupid, or else she was waiting for him. She wanted to know his purpose, before saying anything at all... Well, if she wanted to observe him, then he would certainly give her a show. Nobles were astonishingly easy to mimic in their arrogance. He was certain he would be able to fool her. He smiled again.

"I am glad I have found you so soon my Lady. It is a pleasure to meet you - though I wish we could have met under different circumstances. I am here on behalf of Lord Brehaut. It has been months since Lady Anabelle Brehaut disappeared without a trace. Although the Ministry has investigated it to the best of its ability, due to recent events... Well... lets just say that Lord Brehaut is dissatisfied with the 'Undercanton of Stability' or for the matter, the Garrison's competance when it comes to locating his daughter.
The poor man is devastated, as you imagine, that his daughter is missing and nobody seems in the least bit interested in locating her.
I have been sent to personally investigate his daughter's disappearance on his behalf, and he is anxiously awaiting news." He said, doing his best to show a flicker of distaste with that. The subtle hint of being on a timeframe. The smallest of personal concern.

Contrary to popular belief, it was the great displays of emotions that fooled people. That was fluid enough without the interference of Allomancy.
It was the little touches. the subtle hints. The tiniest of fractions of emotions and expressions that sold a character. Those little hints of humanity that convinced a person of their integrity. Anyone could put on a display of fear, sadness or joy. It took real skill to imitate every layer that made up a genuine human being. His emotions turned smug for an instant as he contemplated it. It didn't matter if he trusted him or not - that was to be expected of an other Nobleman. What mattered was that she reacted as if she was dealing with another Nobleman.

Poor girl... That mistake may yet cost your life... He thought.

"I know that you were particularly close to her - and naturally, as your friend, you must be as eager for her safe return as any Brehaut. I was very much hoping that you would be of some assistance in my investigations."

EruSaar said.
He waited for her reaction. Was she the sort of Noblewoman who would discard her friends? The Callousness of the nobility never ceased to amaze him - so such a reaction would not have bee surprising. Was she suspicious? Intimidated at the prospect of an investigation?
The file his mistress had given him offered no information as to the whereabouts of the missing Brehaut - which was pity - it would have been an easy thing to gain her trust if she knew of her whereabouts. He wondered if she truly knew anything about her friends disappearance. He forced himself to focus. The missing lady was not important. The one before his eyes was - she was the real target. There was no need to get sidetracked by even more House politics.

Edited by Haradion Drogon, 17 September 2013 - 12:32 PM.

#6 Emilia Hasting

• Hasting Spy

House Raisaal
  • Age16

• OriginLuthadel

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:57 PM

A straight forward man is a dishonest one. The truth he offers is inconsequential. Pay attention to the secret he isn't saying. Even after a year, her mother's lessons came so easily to her mind that sometimes it was difficult to remember she was gone.

What, then, was Lord Brehaut hiding? His stated purpose was exactly what Emilia had expected, which only meant it was obvious and thus an easy truth to divulge. Try as she might, Emilia couldn't quite discern any ulterior motive Lord Brehaut might have besides gathering information from her. I don't have enough information yet. As soon as the though crossed her mind, Emilia chastised herself. Her mother would have never accepted that excuse, so neither should she.

"I would be happy to help Anabelle's father in whatever way I can," Emilia said simply, again, hoping to give as little away as possible. The use of Anabelle's familiar name was appropriate, as the Clemence already knew they had been close, but Emilia refrained from going on to say that she missed Anabelle, or wished her to be found as soon as possible. Such statements, even if true, were too easily read as insincere, and Emilia didn't want to give Clemence a chance to start guessing at the secrets she was hiding. Thinking of secrets, Emilia took care not to hold the book in her hands more tightly than necessary. It was just a novel for pleasurable reading nothing more. She could not afford to let on the secrets it contained.

Get back on task! she told herself. Right now, the task was to assess the man in front of her. Throughout his explanation his tone had remained polite, but casual. Anabelle herself meant nothing to him, this was just a job, an assignment from his superiors. Whether Anabelle lived or not would be of little consequence to man like this, as long as he was the one to find out which it was, thereby earning the approval of his lord.

"Shall we sit, Lord Clemence?" Emilia asked, gesturing to the bench where she had been reading. "I assume you have some questions for me?"

Posted Image
Posted Image

#7 EruSaar

• Kandra

Skaa
  • Age7th Generation

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:32 PM

EruSaar nodded his head thoughtfully, as he took a seat next to her. This target was a tough one to crack. She was reserved, quiet, and thoughtful. Not his usual roles - in his time with his mistress she had always had him play flamboyant, arrogant, egotistic noblemen - frequently trying to impress Ladies.
He paused. Was this a deliberate attempt by his mistress to get back at him for his recklessness in the previous mission? He would have dismissed it as far to petty a motive - but then again, he still didn't know his mistress half as well as he would have liked.
And he knew his new target even less.

The mission to study and eventually take the place of Emilia Hastings should have taken place over at least a few weeks. He had barley days. If he wanted to be able to replicate her behavior, he would need her to show him every side of her character. Her emotions, her values. He didn't have to time to wait for her to show him. He would have to force her hand - to make her give a response. She didn't know how lucky she was - he knew several Kandra whom had been forced to imitate people's who's true self had been discovered under torture...

His true mission required that he take her place only to get close to the two potential heirs of House Hastings.

"Well I was hoping that we could start from the beginning. Details are very scant - and there are conflicting witnesses as to when she disappeared, it has been difficult to ascertain any solid information.
I was hoping that as her friend, we could sift through what actually happened." He paused.

"There are three possibilities. The first is that she underwent some kind of fatal accident, and her body has still not appeared. If she was robbed or attacked by Skaa rebels, such a thing is perfectly possible. The absense of a body doesn't support this however." He continued.

"The Second possibility is that she left here voluntarily, of her own free will, and is deliberatley evading pursuit and detection. Although her father is convinced she would not do such a thing, I have not discounted it a possibility." He said.

"I mean - would you flee from your house, family and friends with no explanation? Unless she said something to you that you think might imply she was planning to 'disappear' I think we can also discount that without further evidence."

"The third, and final possibility that sustains any probability, is that she was kidnapped - presumably by a rival house. Unfortunately, this is in my opinion the most likely - though who was behind it, or what their intentions are now, I have no idea. However, I can tell you that Lord Brehaut has received no ransom letter, or threats of nay kind." He said. "You knew her best, better than than i did, certainly, so your opinion on these theories would be most helpful." He said.

#8 Emilia Hasting

• Hasting Spy

House Raisaal
  • Age16

• OriginLuthadel

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:50 PM

Emilia kept her smirk hidden. Start from the beginning? With Annabelle? The man obviously had no idea what he was asking.

"Anabelle and I were close, as you have undoubtedly already heard. She was my cousin, my father's sister was her mother, so when she came to Luthadel, my mother took charge of her upbringing. We were both younger than Lady Colette and her retinue, so, being similar in age, we spent a great deal of time together."

Emilia paused to wet her lips, and willed her hands not to grasp the book she was holding any more tightly. "That being said, as I have told others, I have no idea what happened to her. If she left of her own accord, she made no effort to tell me where she was going. She just vanished, without a trace."

Emilia looked down, hoping to hide what ever emotion, or lack thereof, might be creeping on to her face. He could decide for himself if she was nervous, guilty, melancholy, or whatever else he might think of, but if Emilia wanted to ensure he got as few hints as possible when coming to that conclusion. "People will think what they want of you, and unfortunately there's nothing to be done to stop them," her mother had said. "The key is to leave room open for doubt, so that, when you are ready, you can undermine their perceptions and make them so uncertain they will grasp eagerly for whatever lie you toss them, deceiving themselves in the process."

"I'm sorry I can't be of more help, Lord Clemence, but you seem to know everything I do."

Posted Image
Posted Image

#9 EruSaar

• Kandra

Skaa
  • Age7th Generation

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:13 PM

Lord Clemence raised an eyebrow.

"No?" He asked. "She didn't leave you any clue as to where she might have gone to? Perhaps she said something without meaning to, but you didn't notice the significance of it at the time?" He asked. he paused. She certainly knew something. The way she kept pausing, looking away. Where he not Kandra, he might have missed it, but even so, every little flicker of emotion was registered and analysed.

He paused to consider what to ask next. He had to keep it relevant to the missing girl - or she would get suspicious. But he already knew most of what she had said - it was on his mistress' file. He needed to know the things that she held close.

According to many of his more experienced brethren, common practice was simply to have his mistress torture the person he would be replacing. It seemed wasteful, and reckless however. Not to mention the thought made his mouth grow dry. It was a typically human thing to do. No such cruelty was used by Kandra and he had no desire to cause her pain. That said - she would be dead soon anyway - he would have to devour her corpse.

She is only a human...

So instead, he fished a little more information.

"Its a shame... I really thought that you might have been the one with the key to find her. By all accounts, you were good friends. If she planned on leaving - you where the one person whom she might have told... If she was abducted as we first thought... then it is entirely possible that she is dead after all. Why else would she not return? Unless she was afraid to?" He rose.

"I am staying in an Inn for the first few days of my visit. With the utmost respect - it is very unlikely that Annabelle left by herself. Maybe out of choice or maybe not. Either way someone has to know something. Anything. It is only logical. But some piece of information, no matter how small or how inconsequential it may seem, could be the key to finding her."

At this point, EruSaar took a gamble pausing to consider how his mistress would react. If it paid off, it could ease his mission tremendously.

"I am not naive My Lady, - and I am no stranger to Luthadel politics - but in this matter I feel as though I can trust you. I have no way to prove my sincerity, however, You genuinely want Annabelle back safe and sound - as do I. This you must believe. I would be very grateful if you would assist me in my investigations, however you can. If you recall anything that might be off use, seek me out. I'll be in touch." He said.

Then he stood up, and turned towards the gates as if to leave. Then he turned back.

"Do you always read out in the courtyard? I would have thought Hastings Keep would have ample space for a library..."

#10 Emilia Hasting

• Hasting Spy

House Raisaal
  • Age16

• OriginLuthadel

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:23 AM

Emilia couldn't help but flinch when he mentioned reading. "I hoped to enjoy the sunlight," she said softly. "Reading inside can get dreary when done day after day, I thought the courtyard would be a nice change." Her response also gave her time to think about what else Lord Clemence had said. His offer was tempting. Having someone else to help her in her search for Anabelle could be a great asset. However, it could also be mistake. She still knew nothing about Lord Clemence, and even if she did know him, if Anabelle had proved anything it was that Emilia couldn't trust anyone, not even or closest friend. Or my mother, for that matter.

"Like I said before, I would be happy to be of any assistance in your search," she said carefully, taking care to retain her reserve. Who was this man, and what were his motives? She would have to analyze his behaviour and figure him out if she was ever going to decide how much she could trust him with, if anything at all. Foolish girl! her mother would have said, Trust no one, least of all yourself. Emilia tried her best to push her mother's advice aside. Wherever she had gone to, her mother was gone now, and Emilia had to make decisions for herself now. Perhaps working with Lord Clemence might give her more clues. Besides, she didn't have to trust him to work with him, she would just have to be careful while doing so.

"I'll let you know if I think of anything," she continued, "And I hope you will do the same. Perhaps if we put our heads together, we shall be able to get to the bottom of things." The offer was a risk, but Emilia hoped it was well placed. It would hopefully indicate she was willing to help, despite her lack of information. Who knew, perhaps it might even get her some useful information later on. If Lord Clemence was competent, it would like be difficult to get information out of him, but Emilia had been taught by the best. Now it was just time to put her skill to the test.

"I hope we can meet again soon."

Posted Image
Posted Image

#11 EruSaar

• Kandra

Skaa
  • Age7th Generation

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:09 PM

EruSaar turned back. Although he betrayed not a hint of his real thoughts, inside he practically leapt for joy. Hook, line and sinker.
He would have an excuse for dealing with her on a regular basis, have access to the ruling Hastings. A quick ask around the city would provide her with an address where "Lord Clemence" was staying. At a later date, he might well have used his forms connections to the Hastings to impose upon them, and take lodgings in the Keep. At the moment though, he did not wish to be around too many Hastings at once. It was risky, and though he was impatient and a little reckless (by Kandra standards) he was not foolish enough to risk his cover by needlessly exposing himself.
He would simply store his bones in his mistress' apartments, and take the form when they arranged to meet, and complete all his objectives with a little time. An improvement from his last mission, and much cleaner.

He smiled at Emilia.

"Thank you ever so much. I hope we can, together, solve this mystery - of course I will share with you any information as I get it." He said. He smiled again.

"Until we meet again Lady Hasting". He said.

Then he turned around and walked away from the keep. He decided he would walk back, after taking a change of cloths from one of the many cache's around the city that he and his mistresses other Kandra used. Which reminded him. He needed to ask his mistress about his predecessors.

Edited by Haradion Drogon, 24 September 2013 - 12:09 PM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users