The Lord Ruler's perfect capital city, Luthadel, is doing the impossible: rebelling. Skaa half-breeds are being taught the power of Allomancy, something that the Lord Ruler's obligators said only existed in the nobility. The enslaved skaa, with their murderous benefactor, now fight back against a living god's oppression.

So, the Inquisition was formed. The nobles begin to fear assassination from all sides. The times of nobility Mistborn killing each other are over. The Steel Inquisitors look for aristocrat traitors and insurgent skaa, and the skaa try with all their strength to merely survive. The Lord Ruler's perfect Final Empire is slowly devolving into chaos.

Read the full prologue!

Topics on the forum will contain spoilers for the Mistborn Trilogy

GENERAL RP INFORMATION:
Forum Rules
The Story Thus Far
Character Application
Frequently Asked Questions
Character System Guide
Tagging System

THE WORLD OF MISTBORN:
The Three Metallic Arts
Guide to the Final Empire
Map of Luthadel
The Great Houses

OUT OF CHARACTER:
Introduce Yourself
Universal Continuity Thread
The Timeline
Adoptable Characters
Wanted Characters
Face Registry
Open Threads List

Mistborn Series Brandon Sanderson
Allomantic Table, Symbols, and Cartography by Isaac Stewart
Luthadel Images: mking2008
Other Graphics: KChan at 17th Shard
Final Empire, Metallic Arts, and Style Guides by Chaos at 17th Shard
All original characters, places, and documentation are property of their creators. Do not reproduce or republish without permission.

A subsidiary of 17th Shard, the Official Brandon Sanderson Fansite

Colette Hasting's Lady's Maid

Team Colette Hasting Conflict Spy Minion

7 replies to this topic

#1 KChan

Atium Chandelier

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:57 PM

Name: Unknown
Age: I had imagined her as been on the youngish side, maybe late teens or early twenties, but depending on how long you want her to have been in Colette's service, you can age her up.
Powers: Unknown
Role: Noble-born servant and Colette Hasting's current lady's maid. In addition to being yet another minion for Colette, her role will be to spy on the other servants and report back any gossip she hears. She will also be in charge of helping Cecille Lefevre adjust to her new role. Applicant must be willing and able to communicate with existing members of the Posse when plotting.

Approve Before Accepting?: Since I'm going to have to approve her anyways, I'm going to go ahead and say yes.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 Heliotrope

Steward in Training

Posted 01 March 2014 - 02:58 AM

I know I already have three characters to finish, but I'm definitely interested in this character, especially if I might have the chance to make her a seeker. It would be a great way for me to interact with current players as well.

I promise not to be too put out if you tell me "FFS HELI FINISH YOUR FIRST CHARACTER BEFORE YOU TAKE ON YET ANOTHER ONE DAMMIT"

(I even have a PB - Billie Piper as Fanny Price in Mansfield Park - although I've been collecting PBs since I've joined)

EDIT: Been brainstorming a bit. I was going to make her a seeker. An annoyingly romantic/daydreamy girl, otherwise dull and stupid. Not very pretty and wouldn't get far on her own without Colette. Terrified of Colette, crushing on Caden pretty hard. She'd be the daughter of Lord Langlois, the house that provides most of the food goods to the Hastings in the Southern Dominance, raised on a plantation, then sent to Luthadel to learn how to be a lady and possibly marry into another lesser or vassal house. Surprisingly not entirely inept at sports, an active girl with the potential for excellent combat skills, although she hasn't even taken so much as a single fencing lesson. Naturally acrobatic.

Edited by Heliotrope, 01 March 2014 - 10:58 PM.

Posted Image

C H A R A C T E R S

Lady Isovel Elariel

(under construction)

Chap

Rebena

Miss Audine Langlois

NienSarr (eventually, I swear)'

(another third-gen old noble lady who isn't as cray-cray as Izzy whose PB is either Maggie Smith or Penelope Wilton, unless she's a second-gen nobility Lady-wife whose PB is Elizabeth McGovern and yes I love Downton Abbey why do you ask?)

#3 KChan

Atium Chandelier

Posted 06 March 2014 - 07:43 PM

I have to confess, I was pretty darn excited when I saw that you'd replied to this thread. XD And you didn't disappoint! I love what you've come up with her so far. The part is yours! :D

Posted Image
Posted Image

#4 Heliotrope

Steward in Training

Posted 06 March 2014 - 08:49 PM

Awww yisssssss

I like being wanted!

I might not make her a Seeker, as I'm now working on a skaa prostitute who is a Seeker. Do you think she should still be some sort of Misting? What sort of Misting does Colette need in her little group? I know she has a Smoker, Soother, and Rioter... maybe a Lurcher? I want to make an under-played Misting who would be of use to Colette.

Unless she'd have use for a non-powered maid.

Posted Image

C H A R A C T E R S

Lady Isovel Elariel

(under construction)

Chap

Rebena

Miss Audine Langlois

(another third-gen old noble lady who isn't as cray-cray as Izzy whose PB is either Maggie Smith or Penelope Wilton, unless she's a second-gen nobility Lady-wife whose PB is Elizabeth McGovern and yes I love Downton Abbey why do you ask?)

#5 KChan

Atium Chandelier

Posted 06 March 2014 - 09:28 PM

Colette has a Smoker, a Seeker, a Soother, and a Tineye. And a Mistborn, of course. ;) The thing about Colette though is that she's very opportunistic. No matter what power you give the character, Colette will find ways to make use of her. If you want, I can roll for a random power, or you can look through the character mod demographics and see which Mistings we have fewer of.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#6 Heliotrope

Steward in Training

Posted 06 March 2014 - 09:57 PM

Hmm. I wish therr were fewer Pewterarms! For now, give me a roll for Allomantic status and a roll for proficiency level, if you would be so kind (:

Posted Image

C H A R A C T E R S

Lady Isovel Elariel

(under construction)

Chap

Rebena

Miss Audine Langlois

#7 KChan

Atium Chandelier

Posted 07 March 2014 - 12:37 AM

The die says Coinshot, and your skill landed on Typical. Let me know if that works or if you want a reroll. ^^

Posted Image
Posted Image

#8 Heliotrope

Steward in Training

Posted 07 March 2014 - 12:41 AM

I'll take it! I'll work on Audine asap.

Posted Image

C H A R A C T E R S

Lady Isovel Elariel

(under construction)

Chap

Rebena

Miss Audine Langlois

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users