The Lord Ruler's perfect capital city, Luthadel, is doing the impossible: rebelling. Skaa half-breeds are being taught the power of Allomancy, something that the Lord Ruler's obligators said only existed in the nobility. The enslaved skaa, with their murderous benefactor, now fight back against a living god's oppression.

So, the Inquisition was formed. The nobles begin to fear assassination from all sides. The times of nobility Mistborn killing each other are over. The Steel Inquisitors look for aristocrat traitors and insurgent skaa, and the skaa try with all their strength to merely survive. The Lord Ruler's perfect Final Empire is slowly devolving into chaos.

Read the full prologue!

Topics on the forum will contain spoilers for the Mistborn Trilogy

GENERAL RP INFORMATION:
» Forum Rules
» The Story Thus Far
» Character Application
» Frequently Asked Questions
» Character System Guide
» Tagging System

THE WORLD OF MISTBORN:
» The Three Metallic Arts
» Guide to the Final Empire
» Map of Luthadel
» The Great Houses

OUT OF CHARACTER:
» Introduce Yourself
» Universal Continuity Thread
» The Timeline
» Adoptable Characters
» Wanted Characters
» Face Registry
» Open Threads List

Mistborn Series © Brandon Sanderson
Allomantic Table, Symbols, and Cartography by Isaac Stewart
Luthadel Images: mking2008
Other Graphics: KChan at 17th Shard
Final Empire, Metallic Arts, and Style Guides by Chaos at 17th Shard
All original characters, places, and documentation are property of their creators. Do not reproduce or republish without permission.

A subsidiary of 17th Shard, the Official Brandon Sanderson Fansite

A Matter of Taste

Private W2 D2 EA Eliza Fathvell Felix Fathvell Vaden Tremaine

40 replies to this topic

#1 Eliza Fathvell

• Daughter of Lord Fathvell

Atium Chandelier
  • Age19

• Relationship StatusCourting Caden Hasting

• OriginSouthern Islands

Posted 13 September 2014 - 04:17 AM

Another day, another afternoon wasted on Colette and her cronies. Or it would have been, if it weren’t for a certain Best Cousin saving the day. Eliza was still struggling to find her place in Luthadel, and Felix, looking out for her as he always did, had come up with a solution to both problems, however temporary it might be.

It was a wine tasting.

After all, their house was virtually obligated to have a presence at these sorts of events, so why not the two of them? Eliza loved a good wine tasting, and with his fancy new job as one of Fathvell’s sommeliers, Felix had the perfect excuse to show up. The two of them would put on a good show for society while getting to spend an entire afternoon together, which was more than they had managed when skipping out on their responsibilities as children.

“Anyone I should be particularly aware of?” she asked Felix, regarding the houses whose wine was being offered at today’s tasting, as their carriage pulled up to the event. “I think every time one of us sneezes, another mainland lord decides to take up viticulture as a hobby, and all our tastebuds pay the price. I can never keep them all straight.”

Posted Image

#2 Felix Fathvell

Tineye
  • Age20

• Relationship StatusSingle

• OriginTavira

Posted 13 September 2014 - 04:46 AM

Luthadel was the perfect place for Felix to stretch his wings. He had been under his aunt's guidance in Austrex, but left alone he could really use the knowledge he absorbed for good purpose. Sure, most of his duties included going to wine tastings, sampling some really horrible products, and sweet talking people into buying Fathvell wines he happened to bring with him just in case. He was a natural sommelier...

And now Eliza was in Luthadel. It was only natural that he wanted to include her in his outings. She had dragged him along their entire youth, and it was his turn to show her around the city. Felix fit in the moment he got to Luthadel, easily blending his knowledge of noble families, social customs, and his own natural charm to make friends and do well at his chosen job. He could tell that Eliza would have more trouble fitting into the Luthadel mold. So he would just have to help her realize she didn't have to get rid of the islands, she just had to mix them in. The only way Felix knew how to help was to show her his favorite parts of Luthadel.

Felix had managed to keep his own personal sense of style for the years he had been out of the Southern Islands. He wore longer coats than most of the noblemen in Luthadel. He kept his hair longer than most, but the rest of his attire was in the height of fashion. A well-tailored suit could never go out of style. He wore a champagne colored vest, a white shirt, and dark trousers. He was representing Fathvell, why not dress appropriately.

With his Best Cousin in tow, his excitement was building. This would be the first tasting they attended together. "Ahh, well, Don't let Patton wine pass your lips. You will not be able to contain the disgust, believe me. It tastes like they let their animals swim in their vats.

"Then there's Forshaw wines. They claim their grapes are grown in the Northern Dominance near Kalling, but I have my doubts. They aren't ashy enough to have been grown there, and I haven't tasted a decent wine out of the Northern Dominance in ages." Felix may not like many wines, but he was very good at picking out the better ones.

Felix offered his cousin his arm as they left their carriage and walked toward the hotel. "Don't be too concerned with making them happy. They're the ones trying to impress us. We are a Great House now, after all."

#3 Eliza Fathvell

Atium Chandelier
  • Age19

• OriginSouthern Islands

Posted 13 September 2014 - 04:56 AM

Eliza couldn't help but smirk at Felix's reassurance to not worry about pleasing the other nobles. "This is me we're talking about," she reminded him - softly, of course, so her voice wouldn't carry. "I'm more used to keeping people from killing me than making me happy. I'd honestly be more worried about me offending someone if I were you."

It felt a little strange, to be perfectly honest, walking into a wine tasting on Felix's arm. The last time they had been free to spend afternoons together whenever they wished, they had usually been spent running wild across the island or through the vineyards. Even when one of them had led the other somewhere, it was usually by the hand - and not so much "leading" as "dragging". Their chosen activity was also far more reputable than sneaking into vats of grapes or spying on pirates. But even though so much had changed, the most important part was still the same, even after all these years: she was with her Best Cousin, and all was right with the world.

"I never got a chance to sample Forshaw's vintages," she admitted in more of a normal tone. "I don't think they've expanded even as far south as Tresteau, let alone Tavira. Have Elsing or Vestrin made it this far north yet?" Those two were nothing to write home about, but they were decent enough, and it would at least be another couple wineries she was already familiar with. If she was going to live in Luthadel, after all, the very first thing she needed to know was what wines were available here.

It was a good thing, then, that she had her Best Cousin by her side. For lots of reasons.

Posted Image

#4 Felix Fathvell

Tineye
  • Age20

• OriginTavira

Posted 14 September 2014 - 04:56 PM

Now that they were inside, Felix actually had to contain his laughter at his cousin's quiet reminder. For some reason it was easy for Felix to pretend he hadn't seen the pirates Eliza had been negotiating with pour from the room when he came to surprise her. She wasn't able to do that anymore, and idly as they passed through the lobby of the hotel he wondered how the situation was back home — he would have to ask Eliza when they were in a more private place. "You have nothing to worry about. If we offend them, it makes them realize there's something they need to improve. All of them are trying to *be* us. We've made it, and for some reason they haven't and none of them have a clue why." Felix made sure his voice was low enough that no one but Eliza could hear him.

Felix was a known face around the tasting table. It was the one thing that he was expected to do in Luthadel apart from protect his family. Some of the nobles nodded at him as they recognized him. He noticed some of them getting uncomfortable when they realized that a Fathvell — no, two Fathvells — would be attending the tasting. In the event hall, there were tables set up around the edges with different families around them, showing off their products. The middle of the room had a few tables set up with cheese, and other foods to clear the pallet and make it easier to taste the difference in the wines. It was exactly like a single house tasting on a larger scale for those that didn't have permanent residences around Luthadel, and those that could not afford to have their own single tasting.

"I didn't even know that Elsing was still making wines," Felix said. "I haven't tried any of their latest vintages. They haven't expanded, but I know that you can find a decent Vestrin if you look hard enough. They were at the last tasting event I went to. They could very well have a table set up at this one. Many of these wineries set up in Luthadel for a few cycles so they can get enough exposure and make back the cost of entering their wines into the tastings in wine sales."

Luthadel was a harsh market for selling wine. It was more about the name on the bottle than the quality of the wine. If no one has heard the name, they won't buy it. Exposure was the only way to get sales.

As they approached the first table, Felix shook hands with the sommelier, smiled, and made a few jokes with him. He tried to get the man to loosen up before he tried the wine. It didn't work, however and the man stayed tense. Felix could tell the man was trying to hide that he was terrified Felix wouldn't like their wine.

He probably wouldn't.

#5 Eliza Fathvell

Atium Chandelier
  • Age19

• OriginSouthern Islands

Posted 30 September 2014 - 12:37 AM

Eliza tried not to smirk as she watched the other house's sommelier try not to break out in a cold sweat at the sight of Felix. It reminded her of some of the Islands lords when confronted by pirates - but then, she wasn't entirely sure that this sommelier didn't feel that way. Islanders were exotic here, after all, and for all she knew maybe there was some sort of unspoken stereotype about all of them secretly being pirates or something.

Luthadel was weird.

Either way, it made her proud to see just how impressive Felix really was to other people. Of course, they didn't even know the half of it, but that was sort of fun too. It reminded her of when they were little, and they always had some little secret or another all to themselves.

Except this time, they weren't hiding things from their parents or stewards, but instead from all of Luthadel. One of whose citizens was pouring her a small cup of wine to taste. It was a merlot, which she normally quite liked. One of her favorite Fathvell wines was a merlot, actually. This one wasn't terrible, but it wasn't great. The finish was too short, and while there wasn't anything really off about the flavor, there also wasn't that much flavor there to begin with. It was difficult to discern the different notes except for something vaguely fruity, and there wasn't quite enough structure for her taste.

She was also pretty sure that all of that was written very clearly on her face, and that Felix would certainly know exactly what her expression meant. It was a moment before she could even think of anything to say that wasn't, well, horribly blunt.

"What do you think?" she finally managed to ask.

Posted Image

#6 Felix Fathvell

Tineye
  • Age20

• OriginTavira

Posted 08 October 2014 - 02:01 AM

Felix knew he would enjoy taking Eliza to a wine tasting for two reasons. The first and foremost was really that he loved spending time with his favorite cousin. He had seen so little of her since he had to move in with Cora... and now he was finally getting that time back. He hadn't really wanted to do anything else since she arrived in Luthadel.

The second reason was that he wanted to watch her taste wines. He wanted to guage her taste in ways that they hadn't gotten to in the last few years when Felix started taking his job seriously. This was actually work, but in the best way possible. He knew what her favorite wine was, but he wanted to know what wines she didn't like so he could avoid serving those...

Watching her taste wines was simply marvelous.

"This one has a short finish, and none of the flavors really stand out to me," He shrugged. He wasn't impressed with this one. He looked at the sommelier and smiled.

"What am I supposed to be tasting?" he asked.

"There are notes of berries and chocolate," The sommelier returned.

"I see, Thank you." Felix replaced his glass on the table. He looked at Eliza and tried not to smirk. It was really hard not to mock the win in front of the sommelier. He had a feeling that was Eliza's influence.

"It's decent enough for a dinner party after the guests have already had three glasses of the good stuff." he said quietly enough.

"Perhaps we should go sample one of my favorites next?" he asked, smiling.

#7 Eliza Fathvell

Atium Chandelier
  • Age19

• OriginSouthern Islands

Posted 12 October 2014 - 03:12 AM

Eliza grinned at Felix's suggestion. "I think that's the best idea you've had since you suggested coming here together," she said happily.

They had only had one very lackluster sample together so far, but tasting wine with Felix was proving to be every bit as fun as she had always hoped it would. She'd been wanting to do this since he first told her he was studying viticulture, and as always, her Best Cousin did not disappoint.

"I could use something good after that last taste," she continued. "You'd better tell me everything there is to know about your favorite."

Posted Image

#8 Felix Fathvell

Tineye
  • Age20

• OriginTavira

Posted 15 October 2014 - 07:52 AM

"Of course I will," he said. Felix barely even bothered to hide his excitement. He had never really had company on his wine tasting rounds, let alone having Eliza as company. He walked with her around the outside edge of the room until they made it to the table representing a winery from the south easternmost part Eastern Dominance. The wine was actually decent.

Without explaining anything about the wine, he picked up the sample of the Waldron wallop as he had taken to calling it. His grin was devilish, as he handed her a glass. "You have to taste it first..."

The Waldron Wallop had a quality that he had rarely tasted in a wine before. It began with a kick, and had a higher alcohol content than he was expecting the first time he tried it. It was a medium bodied white wine that he found at his first ever wine tasting in Luthadel. The tastes, he found, had very fruity and floral notes. It was not Eliza's favorite dark merlot, but the white wine was good to have when there was cheese and crackers to nibble between sips.

#9 Eliza Fathvell

Atium Chandelier
  • Age19

• OriginSouthern Islands

Posted 17 October 2014 - 02:06 AM

Felix was up to something.

Eliza would know that smirk anywhere. She had practically taught him that smirk, the way they'd grown up. While most little girls were learning embroidery or gossip or whatever boring things other girls did, Eliza had been hard at work corrupting her Best Cousin. And she was quite pleased with the result. There was no one in the entire world who was more fun to get into trouble with than Felix. And then back out of it. And then into some new trouble.

Or, as things were now, they could just get into a bottle or three of wine. Or tasting cups, since they were in public.

She accepted the cup with a smirk, unable to contain her excitement - both for the wine, and for whatever Felix had up his sleeve. And the wine, at least, didn't disappoint. She wasn't expecting something so high in alcohol right off the bat, but once she got used to it, it was actually quite pleasant.

"I'm impressed," she said truthfully, once she'd had a few moments to mull over the taste and the finish. "This is one of the better whites I've tasted in Luthadel." Of the non-Fathvell vintages at least, but she knew Felix would know that without being told. "That first sip was surprising, but in a good way. It really punches you in the face."

Posted Image

#10 Felix Fathvell

Tineye
  • Age20

• OriginTavira

Posted 17 October 2014 - 03:17 AM

Felix couldn't contain himself anymore. He tried to wait until she wasn't sipping the wine before he mentioned why he liked the wine so much. He was having a hard time containing the giggles that wanted to pour out.

"I agree, it packs a good wallop," Felix said as he set his glass back on the table. He couldn't help himself. Once the word came out, he could not stop giggling.

As much as it was unbecomming of a man of a Great House to be caught in a fit of giggles, he honestly didn't care. It was something about spending more time with Eliza that made him remember their carefree youth. It made Luthadel more fun than it had been in a year.

#11 Eliza Fathvell

Atium Chandelier
  • Age19

• OriginSouthern Islands

Posted 18 October 2014 - 11:06 PM

Eliza choked.

She tried not to, of course. And she could tell that Felix had tried to wait until she had finished her sip before delivering a wallop of his own, but the wine was only halfway down her throat when the quip slipped out. She coughed and sputtered, leaning with one hand on the table while she caught her breath.

But of course the giggles couldn't wait until she was done coughing to start up. Felix just made it worse, of course, and for quite a few minutes she was reduced to a coughing, choking, giggly wreck who could barely stand without leaning on something.

"You --- did--- that --- on --- purpose!" she finally managed to gasp after the coughing had mostly subsided and the giggles had firmly taken over.

That poor sommelier must have thought they were insane.

Posted Image

#12 Felix Fathvell

Tineye
  • Age20

• OriginTavira

Posted 21 October 2014 - 01:50 AM

That word drove Felix into a fit of giggles every time, without fail. Finally, once Felix had managed to stop giggling enough to talk, he wiped a tear from his eye.

"I... definitely did that on purpose." He said, still trying to control the end of his fit. "You still laughed though!"

He looked at the sommelier who seemed very awkward about the two nobles having a fit in front of his booth. "I'll take a case, sir" he said, smiling. "For your trouble... and my enjoyment."

He settled the deal with the sommelier and led his cousin to the next booth in line. It wasn't anything spectacular, but Felix recognised the name. It was a house that seemed to think they were the Fathvell's biggest rivals.

"I have not tried this one yet," he mentioned to his cousin as he picked up a glass for them both. He handed one to her and waited for her to sip.

#13 Eliza Fathvell

Atium Chandelier
  • Age19

• OriginSouthern Islands

Posted 21 October 2014 - 03:27 AM

House... Tremaine? Eliza had read a little bit about them, but not much. Just that they kept trying to steal orders from Fathvell. Some northern house, weren't they? Their wine had never made it to the Islands, because well, why would you ship in wine from the North when you could make it yourself?

According to the sommelier, she was supposed to be sampling a Cabernet, but she nearly choked on the first sip - and, sadly, not for the same reason she had choked on the last one. Lord Ruler, this stuff was awful! Whatever it was, it certainly wasn't a Cabernet.

Ignoring the sommelier's glare, she glanced over at Felix, wondering if she could warn him before he put that awful stuff in his mouth.

Posted Image

#14 Vaden Tremaine

• Heir

Tineye

Posted 21 October 2014 - 04:21 AM

Vaden found himself bored and irritated by the company of Tremaine's chief sommelier. He was an infuriating man that spent the better part of the morning correcting everything that Vaden said aloud. He needed some time to walk around the tasting room to clear his mind. Vaden Tremaine was never wrong. How dare he correct what didn't need to be.

After a few rounds of the tasting tables, Vaden sampled a few wines and surprisingly that made it a little better. None of the wines were as good as his own house's of course, but any with an alcohol content would have sufficed for his purposes.

He burned pewter, to keep himself from getting too drunk from the samples he took, and he didn't want to be drunk when he headed back to the Tremaine booth. He took a brief stop before he made it back to make sure he still looked immaculate with his hair side parted and slicked down. If he let his hair roam wild, it would be an unruly mess. Unacceptable.

Making sure that everything was in order he sauntered back to the Tremaine table, spotting Felix. Fathvell standing in front of it. He forced the self-satisfied smile back onto his face before he approached the table. Felix Fathvell. He was irritated that the pompous Southern Islander would have the nerve to come to the Tremaine table to sample the Tremaine wine. Obviously they only wanted to taste what his house was doing better than theirs. He was going to find out exactly what they were planning.

Vaden turned his attention to the woman who was accompanying Felix. He had not seen her before, and he could not judge entirely from behind who she was... but he could guess she was beautiful...

"And how do you find it, my lady?"

Posted Image

#15 Eliza Fathvell

Atium Chandelier
  • Age19

• OriginSouthern Islands

Posted 21 October 2014 - 04:34 AM

A voice addressed Eliza from behind, and she half turned so that she was viewing the newcomer from the side. And though she had no idea why, she was suddenly quite nearly overwhelmed with the urge to punch him in the face. Maybe it was the way he was looking at her, or maybe it was just the awful wine. How did she find it, he asked? She would tell him, and maybe get rid of his creepy face and spare him the torture of drinking the wine at the same time.

"Weak tannins, little to no structure to speak of, short finish, and if there's any complexity at all to the flavor, it's covered up by so much ash that I think Tremaine must do their crushing on top of an ashmount. I don't know whose idea it was to put watered-down, ash-ridden grape juice in a bottle and call it Cabernet, but I wouldn't drink this again if you paid me."

Posted Image

#16 Felix Fathvell

Tineye
  • Age20

• OriginTavira

Posted 21 October 2014 - 04:53 AM

Felix knew from Eliza's face exactly how she felt about the wine. It was written as plain as it would have been on his if he had taken a sip first. Felix had made the mistake of listening to rumors (that Tremaine started, no doubt) that Tremaine was a competitor of Fathvell. He laughed after he had tried their wine. They would never be a competitor. Not only was their wine terrible, but their business sense had not been as keen as they thought it was.

After Eliza had tasted the wine, he saw Vaden approach from the corner of his eye, and before he could warn Eliza that it was Vaden Tremaine, he began speaking. He looked like he had been once or twice around the tasting room, and was that pewter keeping him on his feet? He recognized the look -- even had it once or twice. He wondered if he was imagining it, but he was soon distracted by the words tumbling out of Eliza's mouth as they were wont to do.

She was insulting Tremaine's wine to the heir of the house.

Perfect.

He had tried to say something, but the words wouldn't come out. It felt like someone had a tight grip on his vocal cords. Finally, once Eliza was done insulting the house's most popular selling wine, Felix cleared his throat, shaking off whatever held him motionless.

He watched Vaden's face turn from a pleasant smile to a forced smirk as Felix went to introduce the pair.

"Eliza... May I introduce you to Vaden Tremaine?" He asked. "We have met on occasion, but I didn't realize he was in Luthadel." He reached his hand out to shake Vaden's, which the man grabbed intinctively. Vaden hadn't actually looked at Felix the whole time, his eyes were still fixed on Eliza.

#17 Eliza Fathvell

Atium Chandelier
  • Age19

• OriginSouthern Islands

Posted 21 October 2014 - 06:09 AM

Vaden Tremaine.

That man was Vaden Tremaine.

Of course he was Vaden Bloody Tremaine. Who the ash else would he be?

And he was still staring at her, with a strained smirk on his face, for all he was shaking Felix's hand. She couldn't quite tell if he was glaring or leering at her, or some sort of odd mixture of the two, but it made her skin crawl. Which, honestly, was quite the achievement. Numerous pirate captains had tried and failed to get that reaction out of her, while this Tremaine fellow managed it with just a look. She would almost have been impressed if she weren't so unsettled just having his eyes on her.

Still, she supposed that a polite noblewoman would apologize for the offense, but well, she'd already come this far. Ducking out now would be far worse than continuing on. Besides, she was nothing if not honest, and she certainly wasn't going to apologize for having been served bad wine.

"Lord Vaden," she said with a polite nod, deliberately not saying that it was a pleasure to meet him. "I suppose it's too late for my cousin to warn you, but I'm not fond of lying. Particularly when it comes to wine."

Posted Image

#18 Vaden Tremaine

• Heir

Tineye

Posted 26 October 2014 - 05:50 PM

Vaden tried to force himself to smile. He could take an insult to the wine -- or two -- but he did not enjoy it. He had never been one for harsh criticism. She hadn't even found one good thing to say about it.

Of course she wouldn't, she was a Fathvell.

She was the enemy, but why did she have to be so...

Vaden realized that he hadn't yet said anything. He had just been staring. It was infuriating that he was attracted to Eliza and she had insulted his wine. He tried to tell himself that her attractiveness was only because of the amount of wine which he availed himself... but she was beautiful. A Southern beauty... and such a tiny waist...

He pushed those thoughts out of his head, but still no words would form. He didn't know how to respond to someone who insulted his wine, but with another insult... but he found himself not wanting to insult her. So instead, the forced smile remained and he moved to the booth, partially using it to steady himself. The room was spinning ever so slightly.

Posted Image

#19 Felix Fathvell

Tineye
  • Age20

• OriginTavira

Posted 26 October 2014 - 05:54 PM

Felix had never seen Vaden drunk, but the more he observed Vaden, the more he realized that was exactly what was going on. Felix had observed many, many drunken nobles in the last few years. Felix knew Vaden was a pewterarm at least. That seemed to be the only reason Vaden was still on his feet. Felix dropped his Coppercloud, assuming that there were no hired Smokers to dampen the room. He started burning bronze, and heard the pulse of pewter coming from Vaden.

If he was Mistborn, he wouldn't have just burned pewter. He would have hidden it with copper... He filed the information away for use at a later date, before quickly throwing his Coppercloud back up.

While he was doing this, Vaden was leering at his cousin. It was as if Vaden were trying to undress Felix's Best Cousin using his eyes alone.

Felix was not impressed. He set his jaw and moved himself between where Vaden moved over to the table and Eliza. He took his cousin's arm and placed it around his own.

"If you'll excuse us," Felix said. "We do not have much time, and we are trying to taste as much as we can before it is time to return to the keep."

He led them away from Tremaine's booth, feeling much better now that Vaden's innappropriate, drunken eyes were off his cousin.

Once they were away, he leaned into his cousin and said very quietly. "We'll have to be careful of that one. He's a Thug."

#20 Eliza Fathvell

Atium Chandelier
  • Age19

• OriginSouthern Islands

Posted 26 October 2014 - 06:13 PM

Vaden Tremaine continued to leer at her, and Eliza was about to ask him just what it was he was looking at when Felix stepped between them, blocking Tremaine's view and wrapping her arm around his. Eliza gave it a grateful squeeze to let him know that his help was very much welcome. Then he was excusing them and leading them away.

And warning her that he was a Thug. Oh, excellent. That was just what she wanted to hear.

"Damn," she muttered. She'd dealt with this type before, of course. Pirates and other criminals often leered at her, and there were a few who seemed like they might actually act on those urges. Of course, being degenerates, that was very likely, but she was surprised that she was getting just as strong of a bad feeling about a nobleman as she was a hardened criminal.

Unfortunately, there wasn't much she could think of to do about it. Back in the Islands, when she'd felt this threatened by one of her contacts, she'd had one of Fathvell's Allomancers accompany her to her meetings with them. But she couldn't walk around with a bodyguard all the time, not here. And anyway, she was probably just overreacting. Surely he wouldn't actually try anything. Right?

"Suddenly I'm considering practicing with a knife," she remarked under her breath.

She was only half joking.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users