The Lord Ruler's perfect capital city, Luthadel, is doing the impossible: rebelling. Skaa half-breeds are being taught the power of Allomancy, something that the Lord Ruler's obligators said only existed in the nobility. The enslaved skaa, with their murderous benefactor, now fight back against a living god's oppression.

So, the Inquisition was formed. The nobles begin to fear assassination from all sides. The times of nobility Mistborn killing each other are over. The Steel Inquisitors look for aristocrat traitors and insurgent skaa, and the skaa try with all their strength to merely survive. The Lord Ruler's perfect Final Empire is slowly devolving into chaos.

Read the full prologue!

Topics on the forum will contain spoilers for the Mistborn Trilogy

Mistborn Series Brandon Sanderson
Allomantic Table, Symbols, and Cartography by Isaac Stewart
Luthadel Images: mking2008
Other Graphics: KChan at 17th Shard
Final Empire, Metallic Arts, and Style Guides by Chaos at 17th Shard
All original characters, places, and documentation are property of their creators. Do not reproduce or republish without permission.

A subsidiary of 17th Shard, the Official Brandon Sanderson Fansite

Hello Lovelies!

1 reply to this topic

#1 Fawkes

Skaa

Posted 22 September 2016 - 08:43 PM

Bonjour darlings!

Thanks for creating this board, so we can run amuck in this wonderful world that Sanderson created! It took me a while through the first book to grasp the concepts of the universe, but after that, I was hooked! I have read all the Mistborn books now (sans Secret History, still need to get my hands on that), and I literally devoured them in a matter of two, maybe three weeks...Without being able to read from the world now, it's a good time to start Playing in that world. ^.~

A little about me then, shall we?

I'm 29 years old and holding (never gonna turn 30, nopenopenope =P), and I've been roleplaying since I was about old enough to talk well enough. I come from a very Fantasy orientated, Imaginative family and I'm no exception. Started by playing board games like Talisman, and Hero Quest, then worked my way up to Tabletop like D&D, and Heroes:Unlimited. Writing RPing started when I was about 14, tinkering around in chat rooms and such, before I landed on a Dragonriders of Pern forum, and I've been writing ever since. While I've stuck mostly to DRoP forums, I have branched out from time to time, and I think Mistborn is certainly worthy of branching out for! Essentially, I have quite a bit of experience under my belt, and hope that comes in handy.

I do work a 9-6 job most days of the week, so weekends are usually good for writing, but even then I'm at the whim of the muses. Aren't we all? ^.~

I like to think of myself as a rather friendly and outgoing individual and I like new places and people so I'm excited to be here! My life is an open book, so if you have any questions, any time, I'm more than happy to answer them. You can also tell me when to shut it if I'm talking too much and I wont take offense. =P

I do have a few pets that I enjoy talking about; Copper, an old beagle boy (who just turned 12!), two kitty girls Luci and Cookie, and two bearded dragons King and Queen. I am engaged to be marry, next year in October we're thinking. So I have a pleasant little family, and am quite happy with my lot in life.

I hope to become an active and contributing member to Mistborn: The Inquisition, and am open to any and all plottings! I fancy myself good at playing all sorts of characters, so anything that's needed to move plots along, I'm happy to help where I can.

I do have some Character Concepts in the works, which I've actually posted in the Workshop for review. http://mistbornrpg.1...07#entry2963307
So feel free to have a look and tell me what you think.

If you have any questions for me, feel free to ask...
Otherwise, just know that I'm happy to be here!

Thank you much for reading,
Take care,
- Fawkes

#2 Comatose

• Shard of Brain Inactivity

House Raisaal

Posted 23 September 2016 - 04:39 AM

Welcome here Fawkes (love the name)!!!!

Glad to have you here and sorry I haven't been able to give you more feedback on your concepts. Hopefully I'll have some time over the weekend!!!

Let us know if you have any questions or concerns 😁

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users