The Lord Ruler's perfect capital city, Luthadel, is doing the impossible: rebelling. Skaa half-breeds are being taught the power of Allomancy, something that the Lord Ruler's obligators said only existed in the nobility. The enslaved skaa, with their murderous benefactor, now fight back against a living god's oppression.

So, the Inquisition was formed. The nobles begin to fear assassination from all sides. The times of nobility Mistborn killing each other are over. The Steel Inquisitors look for aristocrat traitors and insurgent skaa, and the skaa try with all their strength to merely survive. The Lord Ruler's perfect Final Empire is slowly devolving into chaos.

Read the full prologue!

Topics on the forum will contain spoilers for the Mistborn Trilogy

Mistborn Series Brandon Sanderson
Allomantic Table, Symbols, and Cartography by Isaac Stewart
Luthadel Images: mking2008
Other Graphics: KChan at 17th Shard
Final Empire, Metallic Arts, and Style Guides by Chaos at 17th Shard
All original characters, places, and documentation are property of their creators. Do not reproduce or republish without permission.

A subsidiary of 17th Shard, the Official Brandon Sanderson Fansite

The First of 2017

2 replies to this topic

#1 CelticSoldier

Skaa

Posted 11 January 2017 - 08:41 PM

Hello everyone, and a particular hello if you're reading this. I was excited to start this forum and have only a few questions.

Firstly, is the universal continuity thread still up to date? Just asking because I like to know I'm not missing anything and can catch up with the whole story.

Secondly, I'd like to try out a noble character, perhaps a distant relative to a great house, no powers, little combat training, if that's good, or maybe a skaa informant. Anyone know any good threads to start in, or who I should talk to? Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Edited by CelticSoldier, 11 January 2017 - 09:23 PM.

Strength before Weakness, Journey before Destination

#2 Comatose

• Shard of Brain Inactivity

House Raisaal

Posted 19 January 2017 - 11:52 PM

Welcome here CelticSoldier (sorry for the delay, I have some projects on the go)!

The Universal Continuity Thread should be up to date. It might be missing one or two new threads, but the major events should all be there.

Which threads will work will depend on what kind of character you choose, their age and personality and such. Start by doing a character application, or by starting to workshop your character in the workshop thread. You can also hop on Discord as well if you want to chat with us in real time. There are a lot of helpful "getting started" resources around the site, so take a look around and try to familiarize yourself with stuff.

Posted Image

#3 CelticSoldier

Skaa

Posted 20 January 2017 - 04:13 PM

Thanks!
Strength before Weakness, Journey before Destination

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users