The Lord Ruler's perfect capital city, Luthadel, is doing the impossible: rebelling. Skaa half-breeds are being taught the power of Allomancy, something that the Lord Ruler's obligators said only existed in the nobility. The enslaved skaa, with their murderous benefactor, now fight back against a living god's oppression.

So, the Inquisition was formed. The nobles begin to fear assassination from all sides. The times of nobility Mistborn killing each other are over. The Steel Inquisitors look for aristocrat traitors and insurgent skaa, and the skaa try with all their strength to merely survive. The Lord Ruler's perfect Final Empire is slowly devolving into chaos.

Read the full prologue!

Topics on the forum will contain spoilers for the Mistborn Trilogy

Mistborn Series Brandon Sanderson
Allomantic Table, Symbols, and Cartography by Isaac Stewart
Luthadel Images: mking2008
Other Graphics: KChan at 17th Shard
Final Empire, Metallic Arts, and Style Guides by Chaos at 17th Shard
All original characters, places, and documentation are property of their creators. Do not reproduce or republish without permission.

A subsidiary of 17th Shard, the Official Brandon Sanderson Fansite

Griselda Tremaine

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 Moru

VentureGuard1

Posted 27 January 2017 - 08:33 PM

Name:Griselda Tremaine
Powers: Any Misting. (Probably not a Mistborn. You can make a case for it, though, if you want it.) ; Not necessary to have Allomancy if you prefer not to.
Role: Potential house heir. Definitely wants revenge.

Other Pertinent Information: Tremaine, as a house/industry, grows grapes and makes wine and mead. Tremaine is a very narcissistic house in general. They are of the belief that they were so influential in the Western Dominance that an entire city was named for them (Tremredare). Griselda is the second child to Howell and Lydia Tremaine. They doted on Vaden, who is the current heir. Vaden basically has Narcissistic personality disorder, and through the course of this RP gets himself killed for assaulting a woman from a Great House. (Eliza Fathvell) After this happens, Griselda would be able to attempt to be named heir, through whatever means are available to her (whether it's skill, competence, bribery, or Allomancy. Maybe she's a soother)

Griselda may also hold a grudge against Fathvell, which is totally understandable because Felix Fathvell kills her older brother because of Eliza Fathvell. Plus the houses are notoriously rival houses anyway. Fathvells believe that Tremaine wine tastes like ashy grape water. Tremaine believes their wine is better.

So there are lots of ways that you could take this character, and all of them are great. I would LOVE to plot out some more and come up with good timeline stuff if you're into that, as well. I love me some plotting.

Approve Before Accepting?: Yes, please. This house is already very invested in many of the plots that I have with my own characters, so I'd like to approve the character you make (plus, since I'm staff I'll have to review it anyway ;D)

Posted Image

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users