The Lord Ruler's perfect capital city, Luthadel, is doing the impossible: rebelling. Skaa half-breeds are being taught the power of Allomancy, something that the Lord Ruler's obligators said only existed in the nobility. The enslaved skaa, with their murderous benefactor, now fight back against a living god's oppression.

So, the Inquisition was formed. The nobles begin to fear assassination from all sides. The times of nobility Mistborn killing each other are over. The Steel Inquisitors look for aristocrat traitors and insurgent skaa, and the skaa try with all their strength to merely survive. The Lord Ruler's perfect Final Empire is slowly devolving into chaos.

Read the full prologue!

Topics on the forum will contain spoilers for the Mistborn Trilogy

Mistborn Series Brandon Sanderson
Allomantic Table, Symbols, and Cartography by Isaac Stewart
Luthadel Images: mking2008
Other Graphics: KChan at 17th Shard
Final Empire, Metallic Arts, and Style Guides by Chaos at 17th Shard
All original characters, places, and documentation are property of their creators. Do not reproduce or republish without permission.

A subsidiary of 17th Shard, the Official Brandon Sanderson Fansite

Hello!

4 replies to this topic

#1 Worldhopping Polar Bear

Skaa

Posted 03 February 2017 - 05:07 PM

Hello everyone! New member here, a name of World-hopping Polar Bear. :P

I have been reading through as many of the guides and topics for starting up as I can remember (Not that many, polar bears are pretty dumb.)

I'd like to become a useful member of the community, although I think that may take time. (A lot of time?)

I would just like it if some nice people could guide a lonely polar bear through this, and from what I remember of the guides I think some admins need to OK me before I can make a character...

Please just post any bits of knowledge you have on my thread! I greatly appreciate it! ;)
"A world-hopping polar bear? Impossible."

"Oh? So how am I talking to you now?"

#2 Worldhopping Polar Bear

Skaa

Posted 03 February 2017 - 05:11 PM

I know we discourage double posting, but I cannot find the edit post button...

#3 Comatose

• Shard of Brain Inactivity

House Raisaal

Posted 03 February 2017 - 11:17 PM

It's hidden, hover beside the multi quote button and it should appear.

Welcome here Polar Bear! I'm one of the Admins here (bio in my profile) and I'm happy to help you get started. You can start making a character at any time (workshopping it might be the best idea) and then you'll need Admin approval before posting with said character.

Let me know if you have any questions :)

Posted Image

#4 Worldhopping Polar Bear

Skaa

Posted 04 February 2017 - 03:07 PM

Thank you, also I was looking around for a button or place to create a character, or should I write him out somewhere and paste him into the workshop, then an admin will create him for me?

#5 Comatose

• Shard of Brain Inactivity

House Raisaal

Posted 08 February 2017 - 03:33 AM

I'm on my phone so I can't link easily, but there's a link to the character system guide in the side bar that should give you what you want. It's under the "General RP Information" heading.

For the prose you can start a topic in the workshop just like you said, and then we can help you workshop and get things ready

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users