The Lord Ruler's perfect capital city, Luthadel, is doing the impossible: rebelling. Skaa half-breeds are being taught the power of Allomancy, something that the Lord Ruler's obligators said only existed in the nobility. The enslaved skaa, with their murderous benefactor, now fight back against a living god's oppression.

So, the Inquisition was formed. The nobles begin to fear assassination from all sides. The times of nobility Mistborn killing each other are over. The Steel Inquisitors look for aristocrat traitors and insurgent skaa, and the skaa try with all their strength to merely survive. The Lord Ruler's perfect Final Empire is slowly devolving into chaos.

Read the full prologue!

Topics on the forum will contain spoilers for the Mistborn Trilogy

Mistborn Series Brandon Sanderson
Allomantic Table, Symbols, and Cartography by Isaac Stewart
Luthadel Images: mking2008
Other Graphics: KChan at 17th Shard
Final Empire, Metallic Arts, and Style Guides by Chaos at 17th Shard
All original characters, places, and documentation are property of their creators. Do not reproduce or republish without permission.

A subsidiary of 17th Shard, the Official Brandon Sanderson Fansite

Hallo

1 reply to this topic

#1 Sazedezas

Skaa

Posted 12 November 2017 - 09:50 PM

Hi, I'm new here (though I've been on 17th Shard fur a little while now).
I LOVE roleplaying, though I have very little experience with free-form.
Also, I have a few questions.

How do I create a character?

Can someone fill me in a bit on the plot and development, or do I have to read everything?

Do Hazekillers exist in the time period during which this takes place, and, if not, does anyone already plan to introduce them? I ask because my primary character is supposed to be a Hazekiller, and I don't want to ruin anybody's carefully made stories by already being what they planned to invent, or inventing something that already exists.

#2 KChan

House Sureau

Posted 14 November 2017 - 10:54 PM

Hello, Sazedezas, and welcome! :D

You create a character by submitting a character application. You can find more info about that in the Character Creation section of the rules, found here. Make sure to turn off the fancy text editor when posting in BBCode, because otherwise the forum kind of mangles the code. New members are also encouraged to use the Workshop if you're still getting used to the way we create characters here.

Reading the Story Thus Far thread will help a little bit, but the new one is currently under construction. The TL;DR version of it is that it's the year 918, the skaa are rebelling, and they just lit Keep Casuana on fire during a ball. There's more to it than that, of course, but that should at least give you a starting point.

Hazekillers absolutely exist here, and you are welcome to make one!

I highly encourage you to check out our Discord, where you can chat with members in realtime and get answers to your questions, advice on character creation and plotting, or just hang out. You can find that server here or, if the link has expired by the time you see this, just hit the "connect" button on the Discord box in the sidebar.

And once again, welcome! Glad you're here!

Posted Image
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users