The Lord Ruler's perfect capital city, Luthadel, is doing the impossible: rebelling. Skaa half-breeds are being taught the power of Allomancy, something that the Lord Ruler's obligators said only existed in the nobility. The enslaved skaa, with their murderous benefactor, now fight back against a living god's oppression.

So, the Inquisition was formed. The nobles begin to fear assassination from all sides. The times of nobility Mistborn killing each other are over. The Steel Inquisitors look for aristocrat traitors and insurgent skaa, and the skaa try with all their strength to merely survive. The Lord Ruler's perfect Final Empire is slowly devolving into chaos.

Read the full prologue!

Topics on the forum will contain spoilers for the Mistborn Trilogy

Mistborn Series Brandon Sanderson
Allomantic Table, Symbols, and Cartography by Isaac Stewart
Luthadel Images: mking2008
Other Graphics: KChan at 17th Shard
Final Empire, Metallic Arts, and Style Guides by Chaos at 17th Shard
All original characters, places, and documentation are property of their creators. Do not reproduce or republish without permission.

A subsidiary of 17th Shard, the Official Brandon Sanderson Fansite

Greetings

2 replies to this topic

#1 Morindal

Skaa

Posted 30 November 2017 - 03:45 PM

Hi, name's Lukasz, I'm from Poland.
I've been a fan of Brandon's work for roughly 4 years, each book read only strengthening the sense that I've finally found my No.1 author. I loomed around 17th Shard for a while, reading theories and opinions, never really feeling like I need to join in the discussion, just happy to see like-minded people.

I recently changed jobs to a 100% home-office programming one and I feel like all this vocabulary I've been stacking those years while reading is fading into oblivion. I decided to join the RP mostly due to that reasons, looking for an interesting challenge that will force me to use the language in a broader sense than "what I've done yesterday, what I'm gonna do today"..

Next few days I probably won't be around much, trying to polish the first character application to the standards you are all used to. Well, that and getting around this vast forum that currently totally overwhelms me!

Hope to see you all on the pages of this story soon!

Edited by Morindal, 30 November 2017 - 03:48 PM.

#2 Mora

Sureau Assassin

Posted 30 November 2017 - 04:03 PM

Welcome, Morindal!

#3 Grimwether

Skaa

Posted 01 December 2017 - 05:08 PM

We've got another one! Yay!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users