The Lord Ruler's perfect capital city, Luthadel, is doing the impossible: rebelling. Skaa half-breeds are being taught the power of Allomancy, something that the Lord Ruler's obligators said only existed in the nobility. The enslaved skaa, with their murderous benefactor, now fight back against a living god's oppression.

So, the Inquisition was formed. The nobles begin to fear assassination from all sides. The times of nobility Mistborn killing each other are over. The Steel Inquisitors look for aristocrat traitors and insurgent skaa, and the skaa try with all their strength to merely survive. The Lord Ruler's perfect Final Empire is slowly devolving into chaos.

Read the full prologue!

Topics on the forum will contain spoilers for the Mistborn Trilogy

Mistborn Series Brandon Sanderson
Allomantic Table, Symbols, and Cartography by Isaac Stewart
Luthadel Images: mking2008
Other Graphics: KChan at 17th Shard
Final Empire, Metallic Arts, and Style Guides by Chaos at 17th Shard
All original characters, places, and documentation are property of their creators. Do not reproduce or republish without permission.

A subsidiary of 17th Shard, the Official Brandon Sanderson Fansite

Small Update to House Apps

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 KChan

House Sureau

Posted 23 January 2018 - 08:25 PM

Hello, all! I have an update to share with all you current and aspiring heads of noble houses out there!

First, as we no longer have separate accounts for characters, I've taken out the OoC Account heading. Now there is only 'Handle' for identifying the player head of a given house.

Second, I've added an "Accepting New Members" heading. There are three options:
  • Yes - Should be pretty obvious. This house is actively and openly recruiting.
  • No - Another obvious one. This house app is only for reference and is not accepting new members.
  • Ask - This house is currently accepting new members, but possibly with certain restrictions, or only certain characters. Contact the head(s) of the house if you're interested in making a character belonging to one of these.
As always, these options are only guidelines, and the word of the head(s) of any player-controlled house overrides what they listed in an app. For example, a player who chose 'no' on their house app may still invite others to join their house if they so choose. Also, the head of a house may review any applications affiliated with their house in addition to staff approval.

That's it for now, but I'll be revamping the whole house apps soon to make them match the Character Application. All the information will stay the same, but the formatting will be newer. And of course, owners of currently accepted and/or pending houses may update their apps to add the new heading!

Posted Image
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users