The Lord Ruler's perfect capital city, Luthadel, is doing the impossible: rebelling. Skaa half-breeds are being taught the power of Allomancy, something that the Lord Ruler's obligators said only existed in the nobility. The enslaved skaa, with their murderous benefactor, now fight back against a living god's oppression.

So, the Inquisition was formed. The nobles begin to fear assassination from all sides. The times of nobility Mistborn killing each other are over. The Steel Inquisitors look for aristocrat traitors and insurgent skaa, and the skaa try with all their strength to merely survive. The Lord Ruler's perfect Final Empire is slowly devolving into chaos.

Read the full prologue!

Topics on the forum will contain spoilers for the Mistborn Trilogy

Mistborn Series Brandon Sanderson
Allomantic Table, Symbols, and Cartography by Isaac Stewart
Luthadel Images: mking2008
Other Graphics: KChan at 17th Shard
Final Empire, Metallic Arts, and Style Guides by Chaos at 17th Shard
All original characters, places, and documentation are property of their creators. Do not reproduce or republish without permission.

A subsidiary of 17th Shard, the Official Brandon Sanderson Fansite

DEFUNCT TOPIC: Abraxas MacGuile: S1 #2: Cassandolia Ferrey

[Open][W0] [D0] [AS]

2 replies to this topic

#1 Abraxas MacGuile

Skaa

Posted 02 November 2018 - 06:14 PM

CASSANDOLIA FERREY
Misting

Posted Image

Name/Handle: Abraxas MacGuile / AGM

Posted Image

Name: Cassandolia ''Diamonds'' Ferrey
Type: Skaa
Place of Origin: Luthadel Outskirts
Relationship Status: Single

Posted Image

Type of Powers: Lerasium-induced Dual Misting
Metals Used: Nicrosil and Duralumin
Degree of Skill:
Novice for Duralumin, Intermediate for Nicrosil.

Posted Image

The excerpt for Cassandolia from the snippet and in 3rd person, following Hoid:
''The youg woman accompanying the young man was clearly a twin of him, or so Hoid inferred from the fact that both had steely gray eyes, a lithe and healthy build, the same height of about 5 feet 4 inches, carried themselves like nobles while dressing themselves as laborers, exuded the same calm self-confidence, and had the same hair color. Hers, unlike her twin's cropped hair, stretched down to her waist in a thick, tight braid.''

Posted Image

Alignment: Chaotic Good
Personality: Always gives all sides of an argument a say and is serene, even when facing catastrophe.
Ideal: No Limits
Bond: Family and friends, plus the twins' bond she has with Caedrus.
Flaw: Usually not cautious
Family: Same as Caedrus except where obviously different
Friends: Same as Caedrus

Posted Image

Ability Scores: Strength 12 (+1), Dexterity 17 (+3), Constitution 14 (+2), Intelligence 12 (+1), Wisdom 14 (+2), Charisma 12 (+1), Honor 13 (+1), Sanity 11 (+0).
Special Skills: Acrobatics (Dex.) +5, Insight (Wis.) +4, Investigation (Int.) +3, Medicine (Wis.) +4, Perception (Wis.) +4, Sleight of Hand (Dex.) +5, Stealth (Dex.) +5, Survival (Wis.) +4.
Strengths: Simple weapons, bows, abnormally Cosmere-aware for a Skaa, knows of and how to make all post-Catacendre metals except Cadmium and Bendalloy.
Weaknesses: Needs help to gain access to materials needed for the Enhancement metals, too secretive for her own good, paranoid about her family's abilities being discovered by the Ministry, suffers from Clark Kent Syndrome.
Inventory: Uncharged Trellium Hemalurgic Spike sliver in right forearm, Hazekiller-esque staff with strong Cognitive resemblance to a Shardblade, and the rest is the same as with Caedrus except as noted: thieve's tools instead of tinker's tools, jeweler's tools instead of an alchemist's kit, and a shortbow and quiver of 20 arrows instead of a sling and pouch of 20 bullets.

Posted Image

Cassandolia and Caedrus share the same history, except Cassandolia got Lerasium's alloy with Nicrosil, not Chromium, and became interested in jewelry - and consequently locksmithing - at age ten, not metallurgy.

Edited by Abraxas MacGuile, 09 November 2018 - 02:52 PM.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
See you somewhere, somewhen.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Xeno: Be sure to check AGM out on FFN!
Me: How'd you get here!?
Xeno: Planeswalking. *Pins me to wall with Atavarr's Personal Gravitational Upset.*
Me: You're still mad about what I said!?
Xeno: Yup, but not for much longer. See ya. *Leaves.*
Me: Hey!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1 Hour Later....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alchema: *Arrives, looks at me, and groans.*
Me: Um, mind helping me out here?
Alchema: Sure thing, AGM. *Runs off to find Xeno.*
Me: Where are you go- *Spell wears off. I faceplant.* -OW!

#2 KChan

Lord Prelan

Posted 02 November 2018 - 10:13 PM

Hi Abraxas, and welcome!

You may have missed it, but our FAQ very clearly states that we do not use numbers, stats, or any sort of modifiers in this RP. We are narrative-based only here:

There's no system, skill points, or dice that we use here. This site is really about interactive storytelling, and we feel it can bog down the story to have dice or skill points. In addition, keeping track of these numbers would be a heavy burden. Such things work better on a tabletop RPG than a forum-wide RP.

As such, please remove all references to the PHB/D20SRD in your apps. Once you have, we'll take a further look at your characters. I'll be posting this reply in your other threads to make sure you and the other staffers see it. Thanks!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 Abraxas MacGuile

Skaa

Posted 08 November 2018 - 06:21 PM

Topic due for update as new topic. This topic is aborted.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
See you somewhere, somewhen.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Xeno: Be sure to check AGM out on FFN!
Me: How'd you get here!?
Xeno: Planeswalking. *Pins me to wall with Atavarr's Personal Gravitational Upset.*
Me: You're still mad about what I said!?
Xeno: Yup, but not for much longer. See ya. *Leaves.*
Me: Hey!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1 Hour Later....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alchema: *Arrives, looks at me, and groans.*
Me: Um, mind helping me out here?
Alchema: Sure thing, AGM. *Runs off to find Xeno.*
Me: Where are you go- *Spell wears off. I faceplant.* -OW!

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users