The Lord Ruler's perfect capital city, Luthadel, is doing the impossible: rebelling. Skaa half-breeds are being taught the power of Allomancy, something that the Lord Ruler's obligators said only existed in the nobility. The enslaved skaa, with their murderous benefactor, now fight back against a living god's oppression.

So, the Inquisition was formed. The nobles begin to fear assassination from all sides. The times of nobility Mistborn killing each other are over. The Steel Inquisitors look for aristocrat traitors and insurgent skaa, and the skaa try with all their strength to merely survive. The Lord Ruler's perfect Final Empire is slowly devolving into chaos.

Read the full prologue!

Topics on the forum will contain spoilers for the Mistborn Trilogy

GENERAL RP INFORMATION:
» Forum Rules
» The Story Thus Far
» Character Application
» Frequently Asked Questions
» Character System Guide
» Tagging System

THE WORLD OF MISTBORN:
» The Three Metallic Arts
» Guide to the Final Empire
» Map of Luthadel
» The Great Houses

OUT OF CHARACTER:
» Introduce Yourself
» Universal Continuity Thread
» The Timeline
» Adoptable Characters
» Wanted Characters
» Face Registry
» Open Threads List

Mistborn Series © Brandon Sanderson
Allomantic Table, Symbols, and Cartography by Isaac Stewart
Luthadel Images: mking2008
Other Graphics: KChan at 17th Shard
Final Empire, Metallic Arts, and Style Guides by Chaos at 17th Shard
All original characters, places, and documentation are property of their creators. Do not reproduce or republish without permission.

A subsidiary of 17th Shard, the Official Brandon Sanderson Fansite

My Character!

6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Blessing of Potency_*

Posted 13 December 2018 - 11:01 PM

Name: ZePaen

Appearance: her true body is made of emerald. Not sure what else to put here, she’s a Kandra...

Personality: She has a very dry and sarcastic sense of humor. She hates how her race has basically been enslaved though she will honor the contract.

Strengths: Can take forms extremely quickly and has learned to separate her own personality from her act so she doesn’t get lost in it. She won't take a human life, because of the contract, but killing and wounding are 2 different things.

Weaknesses: she had a tendency to snap at her masters and would prefer if they just let her do her job instead of micromanage her like previous masters.

#2 Guest_Blessing of Potency_*

Posted 14 December 2018 - 03:04 AM

But here is my problem, I need someone who needs a Kandra, so does anyone need a kandra?

#3 Guest_Abraxas MacGuile_*

Posted 14 December 2018 - 05:18 PM

I might for the future. As for right now, I have one lined up already: TriSaa. As for ZePaen's Blessing, I believe your username says it all.
~~~~
However, having your first character be a Kandra is not recommended. My first 7 characters (except the 4th) are Mistings, the 4th is a Keeper, and the 8th is TriSaa. I'm working on the first 2 at the moment, though. Please note that Hemalurgy is not recommended for new characters except Kandra, Inquisitors, and maybe Obligators. Nice concept, though!
~~~~
PM me if you need anything. If I can't help you, I'll at least be able to direct you to somebody who can.

#4 Guest_Blessing of Potency_*

Posted 14 December 2018 - 07:11 PM

If I where to make a human they wouldn’t be a misting. Even though I love Allomancy I don’t want to make another allomancer. I probably will make another character though it will be a little later.

#5 Guest_Abraxas MacGuile_*

Posted 14 December 2018 - 07:38 PM

Ok, but the staff doesn't let somebody's first character be a Mistborn.

#6 Guest_Blessing of Potency_*

Posted 14 December 2018 - 08:00 PM

I know! I was saying I didn’t want a magic user in general

#7 Guest_Abraxas MacGuile_*

Posted 14 December 2018 - 08:03 PM

Oh. :facepalm:

Well, that's perfectly allowed!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users