The Lord Ruler's perfect capital city, Luthadel, is doing the impossible: rebelling. Skaa half-breeds are being taught the power of Allomancy, something that the Lord Ruler's obligators said only existed in the nobility. The enslaved skaa, with their murderous benefactor, now fight back against a living god's oppression.

So, the Inquisition was formed. The nobles begin to fear assassination from all sides. The times of nobility Mistborn killing each other are over. The Steel Inquisitors look for aristocrat traitors and insurgent skaa, and the skaa try with all their strength to merely survive. The Lord Ruler's perfect Final Empire is slowly devolving into chaos.

Read the full prologue!

Topics on the forum will contain spoilers for the Mistborn Trilogy

GENERAL RP INFORMATION:
Forum Rules
The Story Thus Far
Character Application
Frequently Asked Questions
Character System Guide
Tagging System

THE WORLD OF MISTBORN:
The Three Metallic Arts
Guide to the Final Empire
Map of Luthadel
The Great Houses

OUT OF CHARACTER:
Introduce Yourself
Universal Continuity Thread
The Timeline
Adoptable Characters
Wanted Characters
Face Registry
Open Threads List

Mistborn Series Brandon Sanderson
Allomantic Table, Symbols, and Cartography by Isaac Stewart
Luthadel Images: mking2008
Other Graphics: KChan at 17th Shard
Final Empire, Metallic Arts, and Style Guides by Chaos at 17th Shard
All original characters, places, and documentation are property of their creators. Do not reproduce or republish without permission.

A subsidiary of 17th Shard, the Official Brandon Sanderson Fansite

RP Sample: Help Wanted

[Open]

5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Abraxas MacGuile_*

Posted 17 December 2018 - 08:13 PM

Ok, so I'm almost done with these characters, but I need input for their RP samples. The current edition of the apps are below. If you have ideas, PM me, reply below, or reply on the specific app. Thank you!

~~~~~~~~~~

#2 Guest_Blessing of Potency_*

Posted 18 December 2018 - 04:21 AM

So, quick question. How do you do the fancy titles?

#3 Guest_Abraxas MacGuile_*

Posted 18 December 2018 - 12:44 PM

Copy & paste the code from the character app.

#4 Guest_Abraxas MacGuile_*

Posted 30 December 2018 - 01:44 AM

OK, I have five main ideas for the snippets.
1: Stick the twins on another Shardworld - likely Roshar or Sel - and have them encounter the Ire or the Ghostbloods, depending on which one.
2: Crossover with Magic: The Gathering, set on either Dominaria, Etrides (someone else's fanplane), Kaladesh, Ravnica, Vryn, or Xyra (my fanplane).
3: Meeting a Selish worldhopper and working on a Scadrian version of AonDor and/or Forgery.
4: Time travel via gravitational distortion to the events of the 1st Era of Mistborn canon.
5: As #4, except to the events of the Stormlight Archive on Roshar. My original plan for the twins had them as Radiants anyways, but this won't affect their traits seen in the MBI canon.
Note to self: create mini-apps for the twins' 'Spades' and 'Diamonds' identities, used in their rebel activities.
Xeno: If Bolas learns of the twins, it's gonna be problematic.
Alchema: Same for Innistrad/Thredony crossovers, though Silver would be even more useful.... *Leaves to contemplate the scenario. Xeno does likewise.*

Edited by Abraxas MacGuile, 30 December 2018 - 01:46 AM.

#5 Guest_Abraxas MacGuile_*

Posted 31 December 2018 - 10:56 PM

Ok, I have made my choice: a cross between 3 & 4, except the worldhoppers are Khriss & Nazh. Justified because Kelsier's shade encounters them in the Subastral in Mistborn: Secret History while they were leaving Scadiral. I have the details in the works. If you'd like to comment on this, PM me or reply below.
*To Xeno*: Relax, Bolas likely won't know of the Cosmere unless either he or it starts Looping in the ILP.

#6 Guest_Abraxas MacGuile_*

Posted 07 January 2019 - 03:27 PM

Know what? The idea above will be a full-blown non-canon MBI fic with the snippets leading up to release thereof. Stay tuned for Mistborn: Inquisition Timewarp!

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users