←  The Workshop

Mistborn: The Inquisition

»

RP Sample: Help Wanted

Guest_Abraxas MacGuile_* 17 Dec 2018

Ok, so I'm almost done with these characters, but I need input for their RP samples. The current edition of the apps are below. If you have ideas, PM me, reply below, or reply on the specific app. Thank you!

~~~~~~~~~~

Guest_Blessing of Potency_* 18 Dec 2018

So, quick question. How do you do the fancy titles?

Guest_Abraxas MacGuile_* 18 Dec 2018

Copy & paste the code from the character app.

Guest_Abraxas MacGuile_* 30 Dec 2018

OK, I have five main ideas for the snippets.
1: Stick the twins on another Shardworld - likely Roshar or Sel - and have them encounter the Ire or the Ghostbloods, depending on which one.
2: Crossover with Magic: The Gathering, set on either Dominaria, Etrides (someone else's fanplane), Kaladesh, Ravnica, Vryn, or Xyra (my fanplane).
3: Meeting a Selish worldhopper and working on a Scadrian version of AonDor and/or Forgery.
4: Time travel via gravitational distortion to the events of the 1st Era of Mistborn canon.
5: As #4, except to the events of the Stormlight Archive on Roshar. My original plan for the twins had them as Radiants anyways, but this won't affect their traits seen in the MBI canon.
Note to self: create mini-apps for the twins' 'Spades' and 'Diamonds' identities, used in their rebel activities.
Xeno: If Bolas learns of the twins, it's gonna be problematic.
Alchema: Same for Innistrad/Thredony crossovers, though Silver would be even more useful.... *Leaves to contemplate the scenario. Xeno does likewise.*
Edited by Abraxas MacGuile, 30 December 2018 - 01:46 AM.

Guest_Abraxas MacGuile_* 31 Dec 2018

Ok, I have made my choice: a cross between 3 & 4, except the worldhoppers are Khriss & Nazh. Justified because Kelsier's shade encounters them in the Subastral in Mistborn: Secret History while they were leaving Scadiral. I have the details in the works. If you'd like to comment on this, PM me or reply below.
*To Xeno*: Relax, Bolas likely won't know of the Cosmere unless either he or it starts Looping in the ILP.

Guest_Abraxas MacGuile_* 07 Jan 2019

Know what? The idea above will be a full-blown non-canon MBI fic with the snippets leading up to release thereof. Stay tuned for Mistborn: Inquisition Timewarp!