←  Suggestions

Mistborn: The Inquisition

»

Outline?

Comatose's Photo Comatose 25 Aug 2010

If we are going to break the ball up into different parts, should we put it out there what things we want our characters to do in each part, just to ensure one part does not end before our characters action is complete? For some it might not matter, but I know with the Daerra, Aaron, Phyra, Claudia, Mikhail plot, timing will probably be pretty strict, as will the timing for Mia's plan, and whatever the rebellion is planning...

What do you guys think of this idea?

Chaos's Photo Chaos 25 Aug 2010

I like the idea of splitting the topic up, but we'll probably do it in sequential order. As in, we won't have all three of them going at a time.

Niro's Photo Niro 25 Aug 2010

Why don't we make a special event board and just have all the threads running at once in that board?

Chaos's Photo Chaos 25 Aug 2010

Having all three topics running concurrently is a bad idea. For example, what if the Lord Ruler showed up midway through the first topic (he isn't going to this time), and you didn't take into account of it in the later ones? I get that this topic is about outlining it, but this ball isn't going to last a day. Let's enjoy the discovery writing and roll with it.

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if it takes two or three weeks, with all of our scheduling and other time commitments.