The Lord Ruler's perfect capital city, Luthadel, is doing the impossible: rebelling. Skaa half-breeds are being taught the power of Allomancy, something that the Lord Ruler's obligators said only existed in the nobility. The enslaved skaa, with their murderous benefactor, now fight back against a living god's oppression.

So, the Inquisition was formed. The nobles begin to fear assassination from all sides. The times of nobility Mistborn killing each other are over. The Steel Inquisitors look for aristocrat traitors and insurgent skaa, and the skaa try with all their strength to merely survive. The Lord Ruler's perfect Final Empire is slowly devolving into chaos.

Read the full prologue!

Topics on the forum will contain spoilers for the Mistborn Trilogy

GENERAL RP INFORMATION:
Forum Rules
The Story Thus Far
Character Application
Frequently Asked Questions
Character System Guide
Tagging System

THE WORLD OF MISTBORN:
The Three Metallic Arts
Guide to the Final Empire
Map of Luthadel
The Great Houses

OUT OF CHARACTER:
Introduce Yourself
Universal Continuity Thread
The Timeline
Adoptable Characters
Wanted Characters
Face Registry
Open Threads List

Mistborn Series Brandon Sanderson
Allomantic Table, Symbols, and Cartography by Isaac Stewart
Luthadel Images: mking2008
Other Graphics: KChan at 17th Shard
Final Empire, Metallic Arts, and Style Guides by Chaos at 17th Shard
All original characters, places, and documentation are property of their creators. Do not reproduce or republish without permission.

A subsidiary of 17th Shard, the Official Brandon Sanderson Fansite

House Call

W1 D3 LN Viridian Demesne Cray Tindiel

22 replies to this topic

#21 Viridian Demesne

Chunky the Mistwraith

Posted 17 December 2010 - 06:22 AM

"This is not your failing," Vie replied curiously, "I have not properly asked for anything more than medical attention and a place to rest upon the completion of a successful nights activities." She stood from her seat and turned to face the physician. "You have hospice, you have scalpel and knowledge to use it.... I do not see that you do not have what I require."

She took in a slow breath of stuffy air and stepped around the chair, "I do not expect you to heal more than you have already Lady Cray. I would require hypocritical thought patterns to ask you for more. I meant only to answer the question posed. If you have inferred otherwise, I would offer apology... "Unless of course, you would prefer that I do not. "
<div align=center>user posted image</div>

Attached NPC's: Davon Demesne, Alyss Demesne

#22 Cray Tindiel

• Noble physician

Nessa's Baywrap
  • Age29

• Relationship StatusSingle

• OriginLuthadel

• Allomantic StatusN/A

Posted 18 December 2010 - 08:00 AM

Viridian had asked. Cray had heard it, even if the girl did not know her own questions, she had still understood them somehow. Yet she did not contradict her, letting her finish speaking without interruption. The silence that descended afterwards as Viridian stood lasted for several moments. Cray met the girl?s blank gaze without blinking.

?Apologies have little value. Not even when they are sincere.?

Otherwise, perhaps Cray would have given hers to Viridian a long time ago. But what good would it ever have done? Those words were never enough.

#23 Viridian Demesne

Chunky the Mistwraith

Posted 18 December 2010 - 08:19 AM

"Than I will attempt to staunch the habit when I am speaking with you." she offered by way of agreement, though she was not finished discussing. Once initiated, Vie rarely ceased to pursue a topic of analytical or theoretical value unless specifically requested to stop, or else distracted by another topic. "Though you are being selective in your reasoning I think. A plea for forgiveness, sincere or not, has exactly the quantity of value as the recipient perceives. For instance, an ignorant individual might find great worth in a false apology."

Attached NPC's: Davon Demesne, Alyss Demesne

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users