The Lord Ruler's perfect capital city, Luthadel, is doing the impossible: rebelling. Skaa half-breeds are being taught the power of Allomancy, something that the Lord Ruler's obligators said only existed in the nobility. The enslaved skaa, with their murderous benefactor, now fight back against a living god's oppression.

So, the Inquisition was formed. The nobles begin to fear assassination from all sides. The times of nobility Mistborn killing each other are over. The Steel Inquisitors look for aristocrat traitors and insurgent skaa, and the skaa try with all their strength to merely survive. The Lord Ruler's perfect Final Empire is slowly devolving into chaos.

Read the full prologue!

Topics on the forum will contain spoilers for the Mistborn Trilogy

GENERAL RP INFORMATION:
Forum Rules
The Story Thus Far
Character Application
Frequently Asked Questions
Character System Guide
Tagging System

THE WORLD OF MISTBORN:
The Three Metallic Arts
Guide to the Final Empire
Map of Luthadel
The Great Houses

OUT OF CHARACTER:
Introduce Yourself
Universal Continuity Thread
The Timeline
Adoptable Characters
Wanted Characters
Face Registry
Open Threads List

Mistborn Series Brandon Sanderson
Allomantic Table, Symbols, and Cartography by Isaac Stewart
Luthadel Images: mking2008
Other Graphics: KChan at 17th Shard
Final Empire, Metallic Arts, and Style Guides by Chaos at 17th Shard
All original characters, places, and documentation are property of their creators. Do not reproduce or republish without permission.

A subsidiary of 17th Shard, the Official Brandon Sanderson Fansite

MiBoam Obligara

3 replies to this topic

#1 Comatose

• Shard of Brain Inactivity

House Raisaal

Posted 31 December 2010 - 07:33 AM

MiBoam Obligara
Inquisikandra

Player Information
Handle :

Character Information
Name: MiBoam
Type: Inquisikandra
Marital Status: Married

Powers (IF APPLICABLE)
Type of Powers: Hemalurgy
Metals Used: nine spikes, all of lerasium.
Degree of Skill: Savant

Appearance
Hair: All the colours of the rainbow, he is unable to change it
Eyes: He has no eyes, and is blind. He uses his Lerasium spikes to see.
Height: 7'
Weight: 50 lbs
Voice: His voice is the one thing he can change, and he uses it to seduce unsuspecting women.
Overall Appearance: MiBoam is very tall and very skinny. His skin is bright green, and his spine is lined with Lerasium spikes, made from the condensed mists.

Other
Special Skills:Seduction, counting things.
Strengths:Seduction and knowing how many of things there are in places.
Weaknesses: Balancing

Personality
MiBoam is very kind. MiBoam is very crazy. MiBoam is very hungry. MiBoam is very sad. Poor MiBoam. He should eat an apple.

History
MiBoam was born the son of a man who raped a female kandra. He is the first child to be born half kandra half human. He was exiled by his kind, and was raised by a mysterious spirit, made entirely of mists. The mist spirit taught him everything he knew, and gave him large amounts of a pretty metal known as Lerasium to play with. Because of his half breed nature, he grew very tall, very thin, and very crazy.

One day, an inquisitor came along, and said to him: "I feel like doing crazy hemalurgic experiments," and so he took the strange metal, fashioned them into nine spikes, and pounded them down Miboam's spine., and into his eyes. the mist spirit, unfortunately, did not get back in time, and the power of the spikes repelled him forever more. For sacrifices, he used four dogs, two cats, and one shark.

The spikes gave him many interesting and powerful powers. The inquisitors used him for a time, and then they got bored, and started work on the angels, and so MiBoam was left alone. It was then that her realized his talent for seduction. He has been a jigalo ever since.

Roleplay Sample
"Hello ladies," MiBoam said in a sexy voice.
"Hello ladies," he said smexily.
"Hello ladies," he said ditzily.
"Hello ladies," he said hilariously.
"Hello ladies," he said dumbly.
"Hello ladies," he said glumly.
"Hello ladies," he said sadly.
"Hello ladies," he said madly.
"Hello ladies," he said preposterously.
"Hello ladies," he said kinkily.
"Hello ladies," he said deeply.
"Hello ladies,"he said highly.
"Hello ladies," he said lowly.
"Hello ladies," he sang.
"Hello ladies," he trumpeted.
"Hello ladies... ... Oh yeah."

Posted Image

#2 Comatose

• Shard of Brain Inactivity

House Raisaal

Posted 12 February 2011 - 06:32 PM

That was breathtakingly beautiful. A true masterpiece. I think I sense an acceptance (complete with speech) in the near future :D.

Posted Image

#3 Tal Spektor

Skaa

Posted 19 August 2013 - 06:21 PM

I am not sure if I am more apalled by the abuse of apps and misunderstanding of the world (mist, mist spirit, Preservation, Hemalurgy, and possibly Kandra), or if I am more amused by the fact that this app is in the subcategory named "the Mists"
Is an insane A.I.

#4 KChan

Atium Chandelier

Posted 20 August 2013 - 06:41 PM

Haha, don't worry. This is a parody character. The writer took every mistake ever seen in an app (and took some liberties with a few he hasn't), exaggerated them to the most outrageous degree possible, and put them all into an app to make people laugh. MiBoam was never meant to actually get accepted into the RP.

Posted Image
Posted Image

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users