The Lord Ruler's perfect capital city, Luthadel, is doing the impossible: rebelling. Skaa half-breeds are being taught the power of Allomancy, something that the Lord Ruler's obligators said only existed in the nobility. The enslaved skaa, with their murderous benefactor, now fight back against a living god's oppression.

So, the Inquisition was formed. The nobles begin to fear assassination from all sides. The times of nobility Mistborn killing each other are over. The Steel Inquisitors look for aristocrat traitors and insurgent skaa, and the skaa try with all their strength to merely survive. The Lord Ruler's perfect Final Empire is slowly devolving into chaos.

Read the full prologue!

Topics on the forum will contain spoilers for the Mistborn Trilogy

GENERAL RP INFORMATION:
Forum Rules
The Story Thus Far
Character Application
Frequently Asked Questions
Character System Guide
Tagging System

THE WORLD OF MISTBORN:
The Three Metallic Arts
Guide to the Final Empire
Map of Luthadel
The Great Houses

OUT OF CHARACTER:
Introduce Yourself
Universal Continuity Thread
The Timeline
Adoptable Characters
Wanted Characters
Face Registry
Open Threads List

Mistborn Series Brandon Sanderson
Allomantic Table, Symbols, and Cartography by Isaac Stewart
Luthadel Images: mking2008
Other Graphics: KChan at 17th Shard
Final Empire, Metallic Arts, and Style Guides by Chaos at 17th Shard
All original characters, places, and documentation are property of their creators. Do not reproduce or republish without permission.

A subsidiary of 17th Shard, the Official Brandon Sanderson Fansite

Trying to Get By

W1 D3 MM Kayla Oravelia Ewing

24 replies to this topic

#1 Kayla

• Skaa Seeker

Theatre Spectator
  • Age15

• Relationship StatusSingle

• OriginEastern Dominance

• Allomantic StatusHidden

Posted 15 June 2009 - 03:13 AM

Kayla eyed the crowded street. Vendor stalls and shops lined the streets. There were skaa and nobility alike. She saw a carriage rattle down the street. She had never seen so many people gathered in one place in her life. How did they cope with it all? The clamor of the street and the stench of human bodies pressed together was almost overpowering. She absently brushed a lock of red hair out of her eyes, oblivious to the streak of ash it left across her forehead.

Gathering her courage, Kayla stepped out into the street. Immediately she was pressed into the stream of people. A young boy, a child really, knocked into her and then was gone disappearing into the crowd. If he was trying to pick her pocket the joke was on him. Kayla didn't have anything worth stealing. In fact that was her problem, she didn't have anything at all. Her eyes darted around taking everything in.

She walked slowly, trying to find something she could take without being noticed. Even with the crowds it wouldn't be easy. Kayla had no real practical experience as a thief. Either that would have to change or she would have to find a job fast. But with no experience as a mill worker and no trade finding a job wasn't going to be easy either. That left her with no real options. If she wanted to eat she was going to have to learn how to get by on her own. As she walked through the crowd a man knocked into her. He was well dressed, clearly nobility. Hot anger flashed in his eyes. "Keep out of the way, skaa!" He snapped as he shoved her roughly to the side. She stumbled from the force of his show and caught herself on the edge of a vendors cart. The soft smell of melons wafted up to her and tears sprang to Kayla's eyes. She wondered if she should have stayed on the plantation. She glanced up to see the merchant glaring at her furiously. She opened her mouth to apologize as she pushed herself up but no sound came out. Inwardly she sighed. Tongue-tied again. Biting her lip, she stepped back.

Characters: Claudia Elariel, Jessica Marsdale, Kayla, Adalae Lekal

#2 Guest_Oravelia Ewing_*

Posted 16 June 2009 - 12:58 AM

Ora paced slowly though the crowd, her pale blue dress bulking out around her. The entire street was packed with people going about their business, and most of them in a hurry. At her side walked her Steward, Mihn. His brightly colored robes marked him as a Terris Steward, and many of the skaa gawked at the man as the pair passed them.

"Ora, perhaps it was not a good idea for me to accompany you into the street." Mihn said to her quietly, and Ora just rolled her eyes at the man before speaking back. "You only say that because you know my father will find out, and you think he will be displeased with you Mihn.." She paused. "And you know he will not be. I am the one he will be displeased with." She stated with a little twinge of satisfaction.

The pair rounded the corner onto Kenton St. just about the time that Ora finished her sentence. The noblewoman gently reached behind her head and pulled a hood over her pale hair. "I hate the ash." She said as she dusted her dress off a bit. "This dress will be ruined." Mihn quietly mumbled next to her about her father, and Ora paid no attention to him. Something caught her eye.

The man shoved the skaa girl to the side, and she stumbled into a vendor's cart. Oh no. Ora thought. This could turn out badly for the poor girl. She quickly turned to Mihn, "You will not tell my father about this Mihn!" She glared.

Before Ora could reach the cart the girl had stepped away and the vendor, luckily, did not reprimand the girl. Ora quickly approached the skaa from behind. "You really should be more careful about who you run into." She said. "And if you were trying to pick-pocket that man I suggest you do not try again. Skaa can be killed for stealing. She said plainly. She was not overly cordial to the girl, but she was not as vicious as most of her peers.

#3 Kayla

• Skaa Seeker

Theatre Spectator
  • Age15

Posted 16 June 2009 - 01:14 AM

Kayla jumped when she heard the woman's voice behind her. She turned quickly, half stumbling and barely managed to keep her balance. She took in the woman's elegant stature and lovely dress. Her heart caught in her throat. Just her luck a noblewoman would take notice of her. Could this day get any worse? The man accompanying the woman was strange, his brightly colored robes attracting her gaze even more strongly than the noble's blue dress.

She took a step back biting her lip, trying to put some distance between the cart, the lady and herself. She thought about explaining that it had been an accident but Kayla figured the woman wouldn't believe her, or care if she did. She managed to force herself to say in a low whisper, "Yes, lady." She quickly brushed her hair back out of her eyes again and starred at the floor. Maybe if she stayed mouse-silent and seemed cowed enough everyone would forget she was there.

She stepped back again, a small furtive movement that belied her nervousness. She shouldn't have come to Kenton St. There were to many people and she didn't know her way around nearly well enough. From behind lower eyelids she searched out a path that would lead her away from here. As soon as the lady left her alone she could leave....she would just have figure out what to do about food elsewhere. Her muscles tensed and ready for flight at the slightest hint of trouble, Kayla waited to see if the woman was done with her.

#4 Guest_Oravelia Ewing_*

Posted 17 June 2009 - 06:07 AM

Ora laughed lightly at the skaa girl. "I am not quite sure why you are backing away from me." Ora said with a small giggle. Her bright eyes flashed as she realized the girl was afraid of her. "Oh!" She said. "Oh no! You don't need to be afraid of me." Ora glanced to Mihn. Obviously that snapped him out of his shock. "Oravelia Ewing, you must be joking!" The steward grabbed the Noblewoman's arm tighly and whirled her around. "Mihn!" She growled. "Let go of me!" She turned back to the girl quickly.

"What is your name?" She asked. The people in the street shoved past the three, and Ora watched them go, most of them taking notice of her talking to the skaa girl. Maybe it was not such a great idea to have shown the skaa girl mercy out in the open.

Her father would surely hear about this, and as the thought of that scenario passed through her mind she smirked.

#5 Kayla

• Skaa Seeker

Theatre Spectator
  • Age15

Posted 17 June 2009 - 06:17 AM

She froze in place. Her eyes darted from the unhappy steward and back to the noblewoman. Luthadel had shocked her senses from the first moment she had arrived but this was one of the strangest things she had seen yet. People were beginning to notice, although Kayla was reasonably sure that they were paying far more attention to the well-dressed lady than herself. She was instantly forgettable with her small stature and her ash-stained clothes.

She realized that the lady was waiting for her to answer her question and she cleared her throat, and tried to quiet her hammering heart. She whispered, "Kayla." She glanced at the merchant who had busied himself reorganizing his goods. He was taking in every word and gesture the two women were exchanging. Kayla wondered why he should care.

#6 Guest_Oravelia Ewing_*

Posted 17 June 2009 - 07:32 AM

As the small girl spoke, a guard passed and eyed Ora suspiciously. She paid him no mind, but instead she motioned for the girl to follow her. Ora walked a few paces down past the cart and into a small nook between two buildings in the square. Mihn stayed where he had stood the entire time, and Ora was glad for it. She looked on as Mihn nodded at the guard, saying that everything was alright.

Ora quickly reached into the fold of her stomach and burned her copper brightly, and as soon as the she felt comfortable that no one could feel her presence she gently soothed the girl. Soothing away her fears gently.

"I can tell you are no street skaa." She said. "Luthadel is a dangerous place for everyone right now, especially a skaa, and a plantation skaa at that." She cringed at the filth of the girl.

"My you are filthy." She said. "You don't need to be afraid of me Kayla." She said soothing the girls doubt away with her bronze.

#7 Kayla

• Skaa Seeker

Theatre Spectator
  • Age15

Posted 17 June 2009 - 07:41 AM

Horror rocked through her when she realized this woman wasn't simply going to leave, but instead expected her to go with her. Hesitating for only a second she scampering after her. If she hadn't burned away the energy that gave life to her ability to sense the strange pulses she felt from time to time, and not had time for it to return, it would have burst to life within her. As it was she felt only fear.

Kayla was relieved when the woman led them out of everyone's sight although she couldn't fathom why she would do so and that made her nervous. She stepped into the shadows of the building edging herself into a corner. Kayla's hands ran lightly along the building for comfort. Almost immediately she felt her fear dampen as if the very presence of the building and the lack of the crowd put her at ease.

"I can tell you are no street skaa." She said. "Luthadel is a dangerous place for everyone right now, especially a skaa, and a plantation skaa at that." She cringed at the filth of the girl.

"My you are filthy." She said. "You don't need to be afraid of me Kayla." She said soothing the girls doubt away with her bronze.

She touched her face with her hand and bit her lip. She knew she wasn't clean, how could she be? As for not needing to be afraid she wasn't sure if that was true but there was something calming about this woman...at least now. She didn't know what to say, so she just nodded an agreement.

#8 Guest_Oravelia Ewing_*

Posted 17 June 2009 - 10:09 PM

Ora looked out at Mihn quickly, standing watch on the street. Ora looked back to the girl and blinked a few times as though she was thinking very hard. "Kayla, I am not sure of you yet." She began. "But you look rather harmless, so if you would like I can try to arrange a job for you at House Ewing." She said.

Ora had spent alot of time with the servants of her household, and she came to call them her friends. As much of a friend as was allowed anyway. She thought of Emile, the House Servant in House Ewing. She was a lovely woman, much older than Ora and a very happy person for a skaa. Surely Emile would be able to help Kayla learn the chores of their household. There was only one problem, getting the girl hired into the house without her father taking notice that Ora had arranged the job. It would be a challenge but Ora was up to it. One look at Kayla's scared, soot-stained face gave her all the reason she needed.

"I am not sure if I will be able to arrange the job, but I am willing to try. However, if I am able to get everything ready for you there you must perform the duties asked of you." She explained to the girl, making it very clear. "My family is not like me, and they are a hard family to work for, but I can promise you that I will do whatever I can to help you. Even if it may not be much." Ora silently chided herself for being so compassionate to this sickly looking girl that she had only just met moments before. Sometimes it seemed like the girl would take in every skaa in the city if it were possible. This was the first time that Ora really thought she had gone a bit to far, but no harm could come from showing someone compassion. Could it?

#9 Kayla

• Skaa Seeker

Theatre Spectator
  • Age15

Posted 17 June 2009 - 10:21 PM

Her hazel eyes registered genuine surprise and gratitude. For a moment Kayla was at a lost for words, but she finally managed to murmur in a low liquid voice, "Th --thank..you...my...lady." She wanted to tell the woman that it was very kind of her to even offer but as usual she just couldn't make the words come out. So she gave a small, hesitant smile and hoped Ora could see that she was sincerely grateful even for the offer.

Belatedly she remembered to drop a grateful curtsy, as clumsy and off balance as it was. It had been sometime since she served as a servant in the manor house on the plantation but Kayla chided herself harshly for forgetting the manors associated with service. That could have gotten her in a lot of trouble. Her eyes hit the floor and she forced herself to add, "I will work very hard, lady."

The ash fell around them. Kayla kept her eyes on the ground, silently contemplating the possibility of a job..and eventually a meal. Perhaps this day was turning out better than she had thought it would.

#10 Guest_Oravelia Ewing_*

Posted 17 June 2009 - 10:34 PM

Ora pursed her lips in a weak smile. "Now comes the hard part." She said to herself more than to the girl, and she straightened her stance. "My father pays close attention to those in his Keep. And he would notice a new skaa, especially one as young as yourself." She smoothed out the folds of her dress and bit her lips as she thought to herself. "Would you have any problem saying that you have a relation to someone?" Ora asked her.

Perhaps she could get Kayla into the house by saying that she was Emile's niece, and she could have the girl help around with the chores, and hopefully Orav would let the girl stay indefinitely if she did a good job?

Ora would have to let Emile in on the secret first if that was the road she chose to take. Ora knew that Emile would not spill the beans on her, but if she was pressured she would tell any secret out of fear of punishment. And that might cause a problem later for them. For now Ora felt like she had to help this girl, and the only thing that she could do was get Kayla a meal, and she quickly motioned for Mihn to come over to her.

As the Steward walked over she waited for Kayla to respond to her.

#11 Kayla

• Skaa Seeker

Theatre Spectator
  • Age15

Posted 17 June 2009 - 10:44 PM

Kayla absently tugged on a wisp of her hair which still shown red beneath the ash. She shook her head. "I..could..pretend," she said softly, a touch amazed. Why would a noblewoman risk upsetting her father just to help Kayla? It went against everything she had ever been taught about noblewomen and would have make her to afraid to expect, but the pain in her stomach told her this possibility was to good an opportunity to pass up.

She watched the approaching steward with cautious eyes, but she wasn't really alarmed. Ora's Soothing had done its work well, she was the most calm she had been in days. More out of habit than trepidation she pasted herself tightly against the wall. Tugging on her hair she started to ask the woman why she was doing this but caught herself and fell silent again. She was afraid she didn't want to know the answer.

"Wh...what.. about him?" she squeaked in her bravest fashion, shaking slightly at her temerity as she indicated the steward. "Won't..he ...just...say..the truth?"

#12 Guest_Oravelia Ewing_*

Posted 17 June 2009 - 10:58 PM

Mihn walked up to the pair just a Kayla had finished asking about him. Ora shook her head and looked at the slender bald man. "He knows better than to tell my father my secrets. Or he would have me to worry about!" She smiled at her small jest. Mihn did not seem as pleased however, and he pursed his lips. Ora simply ignored the Stewards obvious annoyance and grabbed at her skirts. She pulled out a small purse of coins and gave a few to the Steward.

"Please go and get a meal for the girl." She told him. "Then bring it back here to us, and we will get her fed and then worry about what to do with her later." She said, and watched as Mihn turned around quickly and mutter to himself. "Leave her. Sometimes I swear she will be the death of me. Stupid noble brat if her father were..." The sound of his mutters faded as he rounded the corner.

"Really do not mind him. He is harmless, even if he can get a tad rude. He just worries for my safety, and his as well." She smirked. "Just like I am helping you, he helps me. And could get in just as much trouble. Probably even more." She said and a little twinge of guilt stabbed at her gut. The young woman exhaled and stuffed the small coin-purse back into her skirts.

"Tell me more about yourself Kayla." She said to the girl.

#13 Kayla

• Skaa Seeker

Theatre Spectator
  • Age15

Posted 17 June 2009 - 11:09 PM

She blinked momentarily confused. She wet her lips coughing slightly at the taste of ash and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. She watched the steward walk away and turned her eyes back to Ora. Kayla was beginning to think the woman was a saint. The word "meal" had a strong effect on her. "I'm don't know what to say," she said, her voice halting but musical. She had finally spoke above a whisper -- but just barely.

She glanced past Ora into the street. No one was paying attention to them anymore. "You...were right, lady. I'm not from here....this place is..." she shook her head unable to find the right words to describe the churning mass of people and activity that was the heart of the Final Empire. "I haven't been here long."

She paused, wondering what else to tell the lady. It wouldn't be right to speak of how she got here; other people had risked their lives to help Kayla run away from the plantation. It wasn't easy for a skaa to travel in the Final Empire.

#14 Guest_Oravelia Ewing_*

Posted 17 June 2009 - 11:24 PM

Ora listened to the girl speak, but could barely hear her over the noise of the street outside their small nook. She sighed lightly and let her allomancy touch the girls feelings again, soothing her fear and nervousness, all the while, keeping her copper burning brightly to hide her allomancy. "Yes, the city must be different than life on a plantation." The girl said. "I am just assuming you are from a plantation, since I am not sure where else a skaa could live and work other than a city or a plantation." She thought for a moment. "Were you from another city in the Empire? A smaller one perhaps?"

She could tell that the girl had not been in Luthadel long. It was very obvious, most of the skaa in Luthadel were very bold for skaa. Especially the ones who lived on the street. The recent goings on in Luthadel are proof of that, with the attacks on the nobility and the thieves gallivanting about stealing in the night. In Ora's eyes the nobility had it coming. If only they could show an ounce of the compassion that Ora had in her body maybe the skaa would not be so compelled to attack them. A thousand years of oppression could take its toll on people. Some might be broken, but others ... Others could become vengeful.

Ora scanned the street from their hiding spot for Mihn quickly and did not see the Steward returning yet. Hopefully the Terrisman was not in any sort of trouble. A Terrisman on the streets of Luthadel was not something most saw on a daily basis.

#15 Kayla

• Skaa Seeker

Theatre Spectator
  • Age15

Posted 17 June 2009 - 11:38 PM

"No, lady," she said a little louder this time. "You were right at first. I'm from a plantation." She felt herself relaxing and she allowed herself to move just slightly away from the wall so that she was no longer flush against it. "In the Eastern Dominance," she added as an afterthought. As they talked Kayla's eyes continued to scan the crowd. No matter how frightened she was she never stopped paying attention to what was going on around her.

She was about to tell Ora that she had worked in the manor house there when she saw the Obligator pass by. He didn't so much as glance in their direction but just the sight of his ministry tattoos reminded Kayla of how dangerous it was to speak so freely. What, she wondered, am I doing?

"Are you sure it is safe here, my lady?" She asked cautiously. She motioned into the street. "Even with the noise there may be prying ears."

#16 Guest_Oravelia Ewing_*

Posted 17 June 2009 - 11:51 PM

Ora pursed her lips, and flinched as the Obligator passed on the street outside. The girl was right, Ora was not used to this type of thing. She was allowed a great amount of leniency in her father's keep, but on the streets she was not given the same amount of freedom to speak with skaa. She quickly turned and scanned the street outside and then looked up at the blackened buildings around them. She did not see anyone in small windows covering their faces, but that did not mean someone was dwelling within, spying on them.

"You are right." She said to the skaa girl. But Ora had no idea where to go, and she could not just take the girl home with her. A sudden feeling of fear crept up on her. What are you getting yourself into Ora? She thought to herself. You could be killed you stupid girl. With the Inquisition going on, and everyone trying to stamp out the small skaa rebellion, the world was not a safe place for a person such as herself.

But as she looked back at the girl, she could not just leave the girl alone on the streets to be bullied by the thieves and other nasty people in the city. And not to mention the nobility. "Will you meet me here? She asked. "Tonight. Just after the moon is in the center of the sky. In the same spot." She asked the girl.

((We can simply note the time passed .... We dont actually have to start a new thread.))

#17 Kayla

• Skaa Seeker

Theatre Spectator
  • Age15

Posted 18 June 2009 - 12:04 AM

"In the mist?" Kayla asked incredulously. Her eyes trailed after the obligator again and she checked the look of resolve on Ora's face. The woman must be incredibly brave to risk the mists, she thought. She wasn't sure she had that kind of courage but something in her whispered that it would be wrong to disappoint this lady. She had clearly taken to many risks already. So Kayal would have to find the courage. "I....yes, lady, I will be here."

------

Ash fell from the sky. The night air was cool and made moist by the presence of the mists. Kayla waited nervously in the hidden corner where lady Ewing had left her that afternoon. It had been a long day for the skaa. When the noblewoman had withdrawn she had quickly left Kenton St. hoping to pace the day somewhat more quietly. Each hour that went by though only fed her growing nervousness. What if this was a trick? It seemed somehow to elaborate a scheme to go to to catch one runaway skaa but who knew what games nobles liked to play?

She had almost decided not to come. Desperation, hunger and something more, the friendly smile on Ora's face, had convinced her that the risk was worth it. Even though it met going out into the mists. Of course, Kayla didn't have a place to stay so her shelter had only consisted of what scraps she could pull together in the back alley of a the skaa slums anyway. If one had to be out in the mists she figured it would be better to be out trying to improve her situation. She watched the street, her heard thumping loudly in a slow steady rhythm.

#18 Guest_Oravelia Ewing_*

Posted 18 June 2009 - 12:18 AM

Ora flew through the mists a few streets down from the spot where the meeting was supposed to take place. Her mistcloak fluttered about her slender form, showing any onlooker that she was Mistborn, and not to be bothered. It was almost as good as being invisible. She wore simple black trousers, and a black shirt. Her blonde hair was tied up in a tight bun, and covered by a black hood. The young girl flew with incredible speed through the night, and the world around her was a crisp contrast to the daytime hours. The streets lay empty, except for a few patrolling guard squads.

Ora fell quickly from the sky in an arc, and fell to a rooftop with a simple roll, and was on her feet again, steadied by her pewter. The girl was sure to keep her copper burning brightly, to hide her use of allomancy from other Mistborn out in the night that might feel her presence but not see her. And just as she reached Kenton Street she halted on a building two alleyways from the suggested meeting spot.

Ora grabbed at her hood, and pulled it down around her neck, letting it hang loose. The girl quickly pulled her mistcloak free and shoved it into the back of her trouser's giving her behind a bulk padding. She had not thought to bring a satchel or bag to hide her cloak in. Her vials of metals clanked quietly in her pocket. Once she was satisfied she did not look terribly obvious she whiped a hair from her face, leaving a dark streak of ash across her left cheek and nose.

She easily leapt to the next building with the aid of pewter, and across the other alleyway to the building directly over Kayla. She peered down quietly and saw the girl standing there, alone and looking totally horrified. Poor girl ... She thought as she turned back from the alley below and dropped from the building on the opposite side, so Kayla would not see her. And as she made her way around the building she flared her tin, searching for others in the area. Once she was satisfied she crept into the alley quietly.

We are alone." She whispered to Kayla with a small smile. "Thank you for meeting me."

#19 Kayla

• Skaa Seeker

Theatre Spectator
  • Age15

Posted 18 June 2009 - 12:30 AM

She took in the sight of the noblewoman in trousers and a shirt. Kayla thought it was odd but certainly more subtle than the dresses they tended to wear. She managed to smile, despite the very omnipresent feel of surreality this meeting gave her. The long day and now shadowed night had done nothing to improve Kayla's appearance. If anything she looked even more bedraggled than she had before. Now, in addition to ash she face glistened slightly with moisture from the mists that mixed with the soot to give her a kind of greasy appearance.

"You are brave, my lady, to come out into the mists," Kayla said, amazed. "And by yourself!" She had never heard of a noblewoman traveling unaccompanied. Didn't Ora know how dangerous it was out here? Not just Ministry officials or skaa thieves waited in the mists. It was said a person could loose their soul if the ventured beyond safe walls after dark. Kayla wouldn't want that for this woman, it would be poor payment for her kindness.

The night shrouded the buildings and the girl couldn't see well but she was determined to keep her eyes open for any sign of trouble. She had thought about it and come to the conclusion that she couldn't let anything happen to Ora on her account. It just wouldn't be right. "My lady," she said softly, "I am not sure you should be doing this. You could be hurt or worse....you are kind and I would not want that." She couldn't meet Ora's eyes as she spoke. It was the boldest speech she could remember making to anyone. In the quiet her voice sounded unnaturally loud, despite the fact that she had pitched it low and she was afraid it might carry.

#20 Guest_Oravelia Ewing_*

Posted 18 June 2009 - 12:39 AM

Ora just smiled at the girl. She was worried about Ora? That just proved Ora's feelings about the skaa were true. They were people and if Kayla was any representation for the rest of her people, they were a good people. "I will be fine. However are you alright?" She asked the younger girl, the day had obviously taken its toll on the girl and Ora felt genuine concern.

But before the girl could answer Ora quickly remembered something. She pulled a small wedge of cheese and a slice of crumpled bread from her pocket. "I am sorry. Mihn had bought a satchel of jerky as well to last you a bit longer, but I could not fit it into my pockets. She said to the girl as she extended the food to her.

"I hope that this will suffice for now." Ora said and felt terrible, she would never be able to imagine living on such small portions, and from the look of Kayla she was accustomed to living on even smaller portions that the one Ora held in her hands.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users