Jump to content


The Lord Ruler's perfect capital city, Luthadel, is doing the impossible: rebelling. Skaa half-breeds are being taught the power of Allomancy, something that the Lord Ruler's obligators said only existed in the nobility. The enslaved skaa, with their murderous benefactor, now fight back against a living god's oppression.

So, the Inquisition was formed. The nobles begin to fear assassination from all sides. The times of nobility Mistborn killing each other are over. The Steel Inquisitors look for aristocrat traitors and insurgent skaa, and the skaa try with all their strength to merely survive. The Lord Ruler's perfect Final Empire is slowly devolving into chaos.

Read the full prologue!

Topics on the forum will contain spoilers for the Mistborn Trilogy



GENERAL RP INFORMATION:
Forum Rules
The Story Thus Far
Character Application
Frequently Asked Questions
Character System Guide
Tagging System

THE WORLD OF MISTBORN:
The Three Metallic Arts
Guide to the Final Empire
Map of Luthadel
The Great Houses

OUT OF CHARACTER:
Introduce Yourself
Universal Continuity Thread
The Timeline
Adoptable Characters
Wanted Characters
Face Registry
Open Threads List






Mistborn Series Brandon Sanderson
Allomantic Table, Symbols, and Cartography by Isaac Stewart
Luthadel Images: mking2008
Other Graphics: KChan at 17th Shard
Final Empire, Metallic Arts, and Style Guides by Chaos at 17th Shard
All original characters, places, and documentation are property of their creators. Do not reproduce or republish without permission.

A subsidiary of 17th Shard, the Official Brandon Sanderson Fansite

In the Darkness

Closed W2 D3 LN Daerra Elariel Zincell

101 replies to this topic

#41 Alexandre Aurelian


  • Sureau Assassin

354
House Raisaal
  • Age27

  • Relationship StatusSingle

  • OriginTremredare

  • Allomantic StatusRumoured

Posted 07 September 2012 - 11:44 PM

Lex was gaining, despite the girl's inhuman speed. Though she could out race him, with steel, iron, and a growing collection of anchors to get around obstacles, and atium to chart her path, he was catching up to her bit by bit. Lex even took some time to swallow one of his two remaining vials of metal, not wanting his flared pewter to run out.

When she started heading for another dead end she would have to turn away from, Lex picked up his pace, hoping to corner her.

He didn't.

As she reached the building, the girl's atium shadow suddenly leapt ahead of her, scaling the wall of the shorter tenement in front her. In the space of a moment the shadow was leaping for roof top to roof top, rapidly retreating out of sight.

As the girl moved to follow in her shadow's tracks, Lex dropped a clip (likely abandoned by a different mistborn at some point), and pushed himself into the air after the atium shadow, trying his best to cut off the girl's path. And yet, even with atium, somehow she still managed to stay ahead of him. He leapt after her from roof-top to roof-top, with only his atium to prevent him from losing her in the night.

Hoping to end things quickly, before his atium ran out, Lex took out a few of his found pieces of metal (another bent nail, two more clips, and a discarded shoe buckle), and fired them with steel, aiming directly for the heart of the girl's atium shadow.

Posted ImagePosted Image


#42 Zincell

3
Skaa

Posted 08 September 2012 - 12:14 AM

Zincell heard the handling of a clip just barely under the strong thumping of her heart, her feet, as well as the mistborn's feet and every time he landed. She thought he'd just use it to jump like he had the others. Then something went through the side of her chest. And a bunch of somethings hit her arm and cut it. She didn't notice at first, she was filling tin after all, but then she stumbled for a moment, getting a bit dizzy, and slowed down. Then she fell to her knees and forward on her hands.

Then she realized there was a huge trail of blood behind her.

She felt at the wound... it apparently had both an entry and exit--great. Then she wouldn't have to worry about getting surgery later.

She allowed herself to fall to the side, tapping gold to heal up a bit and nothing else. Filling tin to make sure she didn't feel what was probably massively painful. Maybe if she just played dead he'd go away this time.

Edited by Thoughtful Spurts, 08 September 2012 - 05:12 AM.

user posted image

#43 Alexandre Aurelian


  • Sureau Assassin

354
House Raisaal
  • Age27

  • Relationship StatusSingle

  • OriginTremredare

  • Allomantic StatusRumoured

Posted 11 September 2012 - 01:57 AM

Lex watched as the blue lines pointing to his projectiles connected with his target, and then disappeared, reappearing seconds later on her other side. Lex hurriedly pulled his scattered anchors back to himself. He was lucky they hadn't all become lodged in the girl's flesh. If they had, he wouldn't have been able to push or pull on them, and might have ended up without any metals again.

He stalked up to the girl carefully, using pewter to quicken his body, tin to enhance his senses, and atium to predict every possible move the girl could make. She had surprised him once, but this time he would be ready for her. Right now, the girl's atium shadow remained where she was rather than stretching in front of her in any particular direction. The girl could be dead or unconscious, or playing at either. No matter which possibility, as long as Lex had atium, he would know as soon as the girl decided to do anything other than stay still on the ground. This time, he was ready for her.

Lex approached the girl with anchors in one hand and his metals ready. Flaring tin, he could hear her shallow breathing. She was alive then, but not for long. Lex moved in to finish what he had started.

Posted ImagePosted Image


#44 Zincell

3
Skaa

Posted 11 September 2012 - 02:58 AM

Zincell realized the mistborn was moving in to finish her off and rolled off to the side to avoid him, tapping steel in the process to put more distance between them faster. She began tapping gold at a higher rate and the wounds finished healing. They hadn't been that severe, thankfully.

She was on the verge of certain death now. Zincell was down, crouching at best, and the mistborn was about to kill her.
user posted image

#45 Alexandre Aurelian


  • Sureau Assassin

354
House Raisaal
  • Age27

  • Relationship StatusSingle

  • OriginTremredare

  • Allomantic StatusRumoured

Posted 13 September 2012 - 05:51 AM

The girl's atium shadow suddenly blurred into motion, rolling to the side. Even injured, it seemed she could still move with the same inhuman speed she had exhibited previously. Lex flared pewter in anticipation, and when the girl moved to follow her atium shadow he was ready. He moved with her, and only his prior knowledge of what she would do next allowed him to keep up with her. As she folded into a crouch, he aimed a low kick to where he knew her middle would be, hoping to knock her down again.

Posted ImagePosted Image


#46 Zincell

3
Skaa

Posted 13 September 2012 - 02:21 PM

Zincell was kicked upwards and backwards and gave out a yelp. She'd stopped filling tin when she'd finished healing the wound, and the mistborn had given her a strong kick. How had he done that? He'd kicked her as she was moving and she'd moved while filling steel. She should have been too fast for him. Zincell breathed heavily as she tried to recover, something he apparently would have none of.

Atium. If he was using atium, she was as good as dead. She started tapping Zinc at a high rate, confident she had enough since she'd spent the better part of an afternoon and night filling it. She had a theory to test, and now would probably be the last time she could.

A mistborn burning atium was like a fortune teller. When they moved to punch to the side, they told you that you'd be there to receive that punch. When they aimed a good kick at your legs, they were telling you that your legs would be in that spot to receive the kick. The fact that the time between when they told you and the actual pain was a very short period of time was probably why no one paid much attention to that. Steel provided her with a cheat. The Zinc allowed her to see the mistborn's actions better, to figure out what he'd do based on what he was doing. She tapped her tinmind for eyesight at times, to get a better look at what his limbs were doing, though the taps were short and very well timed.

She saw another attack coming and her first instinct was to go to the right, which was exactly where the mistborn would have wanted her to be for it to hit the hardest it could. So she took a sharp left instead, and shuffled way from her would be murderer while panting. Her body was asking for rest, it wasn't used to running for so long and then running some more and then running even more. The mistborn, however, looked like he was just a bit tired. She could avoid getting hit, but only for so long.

She had to find a way to escape.

Edited by Thoughtful Spurts, 13 September 2012 - 11:49 PM.

user posted image

#47 Alexandre Aurelian


  • Sureau Assassin

354
House Raisaal
  • Age27

  • Relationship StatusSingle

  • OriginTremredare

  • Allomantic StatusRumoured

Posted 14 September 2012 - 05:58 PM

The girl's atium shadow blurred into motion once again, moving to the right. Not wanting to lose the girl again, Lex raised his handful of metal bits once more and aimed for the shadow's heart, hoping to end things. He flung the bits and pieces into the air, then flared steel. Perhaps if he pushed hard enough, they would punch through her body once again, and he wouldn't have to go fishing for more anchors.

I'm about to kill a young woman I know absolutely nothing about, and all I'm thinking about is how my projectiles sticking into her body as I kill her will be an inconvenience. Lord Hassau would be proud.

The bent nail, battered copper clips, and bent shoe buckle clattered to the ground several metres away. The atium shadow Lex had been following suddenly faded from existence, as a second one sprung out in front of the girl, who was already moving to run away as fast as she could in the other direction.

Somehow, the girl had managed to produce two atium shadows, creating two possible futures. And he had chosen the wrong one.

Something was wrong, very wrong. Had the girl been a mistborn, with atium of her own, there should have been a multitude of possible futures surrounding her, as her prescience countered Lex's own. He'd never heard of someone spontaneously producing two atium shadows before. But then, he'd never seen someone run faster than a man burning pewter or a victim get up and run after being shot with several bits of metal before either.

Lex retrieved his anchors with a mildly frustrated pull and then continued the chase.

Posted ImagePosted Image


#48 Zincell

3
Skaa

Posted 14 September 2012 - 06:32 PM

Zincell ran. She tapped steel and ran. She didn't bother with filling iron to ease her falls or with filling steel in the time she spent in the air when she jumped from roof to roof. She'd managed to get an advantage again, and if her joints ached for the next few days she wouldn't care. She just wanted to see a next-few-days.

Of course, skaa tenements were not the sturdiest ones. As she ran, she had to start tapping Zinc again, her feet were moving too fast even for her to keep track of them easily. She stopped hearing him and started to lower the rate at which she was tapping slightly to see if she could get a look behind her. However, all this happened in a very short amount of time, as the seventh ceiling either broke, or already had a hole in it. Zincell wasn't too sure, her own heartbeat and the air passing near her ears at those speeds had nearly deafened her to anything else, and she'd gone back to filling tin to avoid noticing the pain in her feet and the cold from the air.

When she realized she was falling into a place that seemed to have a lot of metal in it, she was grateful. After all, the mistborn could easily see her with the lines that came from burning steel or iron, but if she was surrounded by metal, she could probably hide better. Zincell filled Iron again as her fall came to an end, and fell in a hole. A very dark hole.

She scurried out of the opening where she'd come through, sat with her back to the metallic wall, and started filling steel at insane rates. Her steelminds were getting empty, filling at such high rates meant that the mistborn wouldn't hear her breathing, or her heart beating, because they were happening so slowly. Then the smell hit her and she went back to filling tin, only this time it was her tinmind for smell and not for touch.

Now it was time to wait.

Edited by Thoughtful Spurts, 18 September 2012 - 05:51 AM.

user posted image

#49 Lanscaper

12
Steward in Training

Posted 15 September 2012 - 10:31 AM

--Jonesi POV--

Jonesi had dozed off, his mind lost to the realm of lucid dreams. The chaos of the recent days vividly reflected onto the canvas of his imagination and then through it all PLINK, the sound of metal hitting glass.

Jonesi snapped to alertness, the fog of sleep blown clear from his mind as the first warning alert went off. He rose from his chair and walked to the control panel to see that the eastern outer perimeter scouts had noticed movement. At the bottom a glass jar two small ball bearings idly rolled in circles signifying that a Mistborn was seen in the area. Jonesi now awaited for the mechanical system to switch to the bearings that would signify the number of Mistborn that had passed the sentry point.

PLINK PLINK. Jonesi was startled by the sound this time from the jar associated with the eastern inner perimeter, again two ball bearings signifying a Mistborn. The same Mistborn? Jonesi idly wondered. Someone is in a hurry tonight, it's been years since I've seen someone cross that distance this quickly. Jonesi looked at the first jar awaiting for his grand niece to send the signal for the number of Mistborn. From their current pace I think they should be passing this area any second now.

And as if the Deepness has read his mind. CRASH. He heard the click of the release lever for the roof vent. Despite the knowledge and experience of the roof vent opening from too much pressure Jonesi could not help but flinch at the tremendous BOOM of the doors hitting the walls as they swung downwards. Jonesi's first instinct was to trigger the safety nets to secure the building materials piled high along the walls of the workshop. And so he pulled the levers, each in turn creating a massive chain reaction of weights, pulleys, and counterweights as five heavy rope nets crossed over his head on their tracks, one for each floor in the building.

Jonesi looked up in wonder at the technological innovations that his nephews had concocted, but someone caught his attention. Someone was falling just ahead of the ropes, falling towards the cargo lift that led towards the sewers which was currently lowered, creating essentially a hole in the ground.

Something is not right Jonesi mentally grumbled at himself as he wrestled with the control station to engage the roof vent again following experience. Any Mistborn worth their salt would use the metal pipes in the building to skyrocket back into the sky. Even if they were out of iron and steel, their pewter would have enabled them to push off the roof door before they triggered the release lever. But looking up again he saw the problem. THEY KICKED HOLES IN THE ROOF! But as Jonesi thought about it he didn't remember the sound of footsteps on the roof, they would have echoed in the workshop, rather he only heard the single crashing noise before the lever released. What in the Lord Ruler's name.

Jonesi could hear the sound of his nephews and their families rising at all the commotion. It wasn't until a few second later that his mind refocused. He looked to the jar and saw that there were two more small ball bearings at the bottom of the jar. There were two Mistborn. So where is the other one?


--Jimmi POV--

Jimmi held up the torch to cast away the persistent darkness that eternally existed within the sewers. They were on the fourth level down and close to the hidden shaft and ladder that led to what was originally the training ground for Allomancy practice.

CRASH. BOOM. the massive noises echoed through the sewers, coming from all directions. That was one of the quirks of the sewers. The way everything was interconnected, twisting and mangled together, sound bounced around creating delays and approaching from several directions simultaneously. Well at the very least it was so in this area underneath the workshop.

Still whatever had made the noise up ahead was probably not someone in the family. No one else was up right now except for the night crew. But they were out by the river by now. No. Whatever had made the noise undoubtedly would be from the workshop. But no matter what Jimmi could think of he couldn't think of a rational explanation for the noise he'd just heard, at least none that did not demand caution.

Jimmi turned around toward looking at his newly found uncle and his family. Three little children with wide scared eyes stayed close to their mother, his aunt, and his uncle carried as many of this family's possessions as he could carry on his broad back. They looked tired at this late hour. And so he made a decision.

"I'm going to go investigate the noise up ahead. There is a small nook up ahead to the right." Jimmi gestured toward what had at one point been a room. "Take your family there and rest a bit. I'll be back soon."

Jimmi handed his aunt the torch to light their way to the nook, and waited for them to move away safely. As they rounded the corner his world became darker, a reflection of the struggle that his family faced now. Still the darkness did not bother him. He'd been raised in these dark halls, and knew every twist and turn in this area.

Jimmi took off at a slow lope taking care with each step. Eventually the sounds around him changed indicating that the shaft that would lead to the second level was above his head. He reached up easily taking hold of the bottom rung hanging from the ceiling above his head. From here on he would have to approach with caution.

Slowly bits of light could be seen up ahead. The staging area underneath the workshop was lit by the series of braziers and the light could be seen from far out. But as he approached he noticed a figure up ahead. He stopped.

What in the world?


--Pipes POV--

Pipes awoke as his room literally shook. Wha...the Deepness is going on? He rose from his bunk and looked to his son's bed which was empty. Probably still out guiding the new family. He shuffled out with a sleepy stupor to see what the Deepness was going on.

As he stepped out to the catwalk outside his door he saw that the safety nets were deployed beneath him. Blinking to clear the sleep from his eyes he could discern that Uncle was at the controls. He looked up to see that the roof vent was now closing. So someone triggered the roof?

It was time to descend down to get some answers, something that many of his cousins and nephews seemed to be doing as well.

Edited by Lanscaper, 15 September 2012 - 11:23 PM.

Player Characters:

Noblemen: Winston Elariel

Skaa: Jonesi | Pipes

Work in Progress: Martin Meson - De Facto House Lord, Marcus Meson - House Heir, Jimmi - Foreman in Training, NeeSun - Kandra of a Thousand Minds, Zulo - Keeper of Forgotten Foods


#50 Zincell

3
Skaa

Posted 15 September 2012 - 10:31 PM

Zincell heightened the rate at which she was filling steel when she heard someone approach. She turned her eyes slightly more to the side to try to see better, though it took a ridiculously long time and it was far too dark for her to really make out anything but a vague shape without tapping tin.

She kept filling steel (and tin to because of the smell) and tried to stay frozen as a statue. She had to blink, and so the extremely long process of closing one's eyes and opening them when filling steel at such high rates started.

Zincell thought of a short old Canzi prayer as she tried to figure out what she would do and how she would get out of the mess she'd gotten into.
user posted image

#51 Lanscaper

12
Steward in Training

Posted 15 September 2012 - 11:01 PM

--Jimmi POV--

In front of him was a girl, no older than him. But it wasn't any of the girls from the shop. It wasn't anyone that he knew. Who. How? He looked toward the ladder and then to the lift to see if there was anyone top side that could give him an explanation. But although he could hear everyone upstairs, no one seemed to be moving downstairs.

Do they not know that she's down here? Perhaps she's one of the family members that we've recently found. Still I should err on the side of caution. His uncles tireless sayings and instructions somehow found their way to the surface of the confusion that milled around in his mind. He looked to the warning jars, and sure enough there were ball bearings in them signifying that some sort of threat had been detected. An intruder? A slip of a girl like this? Jimmi couldn't see how many ball bearings, and of what size they were. But still that a warning had been triggered recently, and that the all clear hadn't been sounded. This doesn't look good.

Taking a closer look at the girl, she seemed to be staying perfectly still. No matter how he thought about it she seemed scared. Her head was slowly turning towards him, as if she could hear his approach. He frowned. He wasn't making that much noise was he? Still it seemed he'd made some detectable level of noise as she was now facing him.

Player Characters:

Noblemen: Winston Elariel

Skaa: Jonesi | Pipes

Work in Progress: Martin Meson - De Facto House Lord, Marcus Meson - House Heir, Jimmi - Foreman in Training, NeeSun - Kandra of a Thousand Minds, Zulo - Keeper of Forgotten Foods


#52 Zincell

3
Skaa

Posted 15 September 2012 - 11:19 PM

Zincell kept filling steel, and tensed more, leaning slightly away from the person. It looked like a skaa boy, and he didn't look like he was about to try to murder her for no reason like the Mistborn, but she was still too unsure about whether or not she'd survive the night to strike up a conversation with him explaining her situation.

She lowered the rate at which she was filling steel, lifted her hand slowly, and pressed her index finger over her lips making a silent "shhh".
user posted image

#53 Lanscaper

12
Steward in Training

Posted 15 September 2012 - 11:30 PM

--Jimmi POV--

Am I really that loud? Jimmi thought to himself.

Still the situation hadn't changed much. She was still scared, and he hadn't moved. He could feel Uncle's proverbs echoing into his mind. Well rather his Uncle's one proverb. Be Cautious. But whether it meant to retreat or be still he wasn't sure. He could envision that later when his Uncle came down that if he'd lost track of this girl...well Uncle could be disappointed. But on the flip side if she was dangerous. No. That didn't make sense, he couldn't equate danger to the crouched girl in front of him. But he was unnerved at how still she was staying.

He made his decision. He'd stay still, keep an eye on her. It's not like she'd be able to escape this area of the sewers. Let her make the first move.

Edited by Lanscaper, 15 September 2012 - 11:31 PM.

Player Characters:

Noblemen: Winston Elariel

Skaa: Jonesi | Pipes

Work in Progress: Martin Meson - De Facto House Lord, Marcus Meson - House Heir, Jimmi - Foreman in Training, NeeSun - Kandra of a Thousand Minds, Zulo - Keeper of Forgotten Foods


#54 Zincell

3
Skaa

Posted 15 September 2012 - 11:43 PM

Zincell was thankful when the boy didn't say anything, and went back to filling steel at high rates, adding pewter in for good measure as she shifted to put more of her weight on the stone wall. She probably looked like a statue. No twitching, no shifting, her breathing happened so slowly it'd have been near-imperceptible to anyone but a tineye unless they kept watching her for a good amount of time. Her eyes moving so slowly they might as well not be moving at all.

Hopefully it would mean that mistborn wouldn't know she was there, or even alive.
user posted image

#55 Lanscaper

12
Steward in Training

Posted 16 September 2012 - 12:32 AM

"Uncle what happened?" That was the question that was on everyone's lips. Instead of an explanation Uncle was instead pointing towards the warning system jars and the roof. After a quick look it explained much of the situation. It wasn't the first time that a Mistborn had fallen through the roof. It was typically safest to just let the nobleman go without inquiry. But it was what Uncle said next that shocked them.

"She's down in the staging area. And I'm assuming that there is another outside. Enemies most likely."

That made things more complicated. There was only one thing that they could do. Wait.

Player Characters:

Noblemen: Winston Elariel

Skaa: Jonesi | Pipes

Work in Progress: Martin Meson - De Facto House Lord, Marcus Meson - House Heir, Jimmi - Foreman in Training, NeeSun - Kandra of a Thousand Minds, Zulo - Keeper of Forgotten Foods


#56 Alexandre Aurelian


  • Sureau Assassin

354
House Raisaal
  • Age27

  • Relationship StatusSingle

  • OriginTremredare

  • Allomantic StatusRumoured

Posted 16 September 2012 - 05:15 AM

Lex hung in the air as high above the building as possible, flaring steel and pushing against several of the metal pipes that filled the building below. With tin, he could see down through the hole in the roof clearly, which was only just beginning to close now, however unless there were other tin burners about, the mists swirling about him should suffice to hide him from view.

The mists, he thought. My only friends.

Through the closing gap he could see and hear as the building erupted into a controlled chaos. This hovel (which seemed to be some sort of plumbing workshop) seemed to be much better organized than the Casuana one he had destroyed earlier in the evening. That left Lex with a dilemma. A closing vent door, a half dozen safety nets, and an unknown number of befuddled skaa now separated him from his strange opponent. Going in after her now would only create more witnesses. The night was too far gone and the garrison too alert to try to repeat his performance at the other hovel. It would seem his mission to eliminate potential witnesses had failed.

Perhaps the fall finished her off. Somehow, Lex doubted that would be the case. The girl had survived too much tonight to be killed by a mere fall. He supposed, however, that the night hadn't been a complete failure. The Casuana weapons production would be hampered by his actions tonight, and even if that strange girl escaped to tell her tale of a mistborn in the night, she still didn't know who he was. If any noble caught wind of her story, they would likely suspect a great house was involved, but they should have no idea which one. His identity was still safe.

For the amount of damage I caused tonight, one witness is hardly... One witness? What about the other woman? In all the excitement he had almost forgotten about the noblewoman. She had seemed crafty, and that trick with the kandra had been well executed. Someone with her intelligence and resources could probably have found a way to lose a few garrison guards by now. With tin, perhaps he could find her before she escaped the slums.

Then, he could figure out who she was, and decide whether or not he should kill her.

Posted ImagePosted Image


#57 Zincell

3
Skaa

Posted 16 September 2012 - 06:52 PM

Zincell heard a distinct absence of slaughter. There were no people screaming at the top of their lungs for mercy or running around trying to escape. She gradually lowered the rate at which she was filling steel, and then let out a sigh once she'd stopped filling completely.

"Is the mistborn gone?" She asked the skaa boy in a whisper, leaning more towards the light to get a good view of what was happening outside the hole.
user posted image

#58 Lanscaper

12
Steward in Training

Posted 16 September 2012 - 09:09 PM

--Jimmi POV--

Now she speaks... But it took him a moment to process what she was saying exactly. Mistborn! Jimmi could feel the hair on the nape of his neck rise.

"I'm not sure. And how would I know...I'm down here with you."


--Grunt POV--

Grunt was unhappy. Well not really unhappy, just...I guess there isn't really a better word for Grunt. He had spent the last few hours Smoking for that feisty slip of a girl Ema.

She really should be the one making the report to Uncle, and I'm getting too old to be crawling up and down to the sentry hideouts...

Grunt continued his endless internal grumbling. Fact is rather than end up arguing with feisty Ema, he'd rather just go down and make the report himself. It allowed him to stretch his legs and maybe snatch a quick bite to eat from the kitchen. Not that he'd admit that to anyone. He was Grunt afterall, the fifth eldest Uncle and one of the Smokers for the El branch of the family.

Like most of the family members he could make the journey between any of the sentry hideouts to the staging ground blindfolded. But when he saw his nephew Jimmi and the girl that he was about to make a report on. He paused and waited in the shadows waiting to see what would happen.

Edited by Lanscaper, 16 September 2012 - 09:09 PM.

Player Characters:

Noblemen: Winston Elariel

Skaa: Jonesi | Pipes

Work in Progress: Martin Meson - De Facto House Lord, Marcus Meson - House Heir, Jimmi - Foreman in Training, NeeSun - Kandra of a Thousand Minds, Zulo - Keeper of Forgotten Foods


#59 Zincell

3
Skaa

Posted 16 September 2012 - 10:18 PM

Zincell shrugged.

She looked up out of the hole and sighed. She'd probably ruined their night by falling from the sky into their home. Where was she anyway? She wasn't sure if she should leave immediately(the mistborn could be waiting outside) so she paused and looked around some more trying to pass as a young scared skaa.

"Right so...um, what is this place?"
user posted image

#60 Lanscaper

12
Steward in Training

Posted 17 September 2012 - 12:41 AM

--Jimmi POV--

Jimmi wasn't sure exactly how much to tell the girl about where she was. He wasn't sure if she was a friend or a foe, or what Uncle had planned for her. But it wouldn't hurt to be polite and tell her the absolute basics.

"You're in the sewers of Luthadel. This is the staging area for our work that you've found you're way to. By the way, how did you get down here?"


--Jonesi POV

Jonesi was waiting for the all clear from outside, and eventually it came, the glass jar flipped upside down in the terminal and he knew the threat outside was gone. It was time to go downstairs to see if he 'could be of service' to the young female Mistborn. He hadn't had much of a good glance at her, but she didn't seem to be as well funded or equipped as the few other mysterious Mistborn that he'd met in the course of his life.

He signaled to several of his nephews to follow him. It is time to see what we are dealing with. Because he knew that something was not quite right, the way the girl had fallen left him unsettled.

Player Characters:

Noblemen: Winston Elariel

Skaa: Jonesi | Pipes

Work in Progress: Martin Meson - De Facto House Lord, Marcus Meson - House Heir, Jimmi - Foreman in Training, NeeSun - Kandra of a Thousand Minds, Zulo - Keeper of Forgotten Foods






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users