The Lord Ruler's perfect capital city, Luthadel, is doing the impossible: rebelling. Skaa half-breeds are being taught the power of Allomancy, something that the Lord Ruler's obligators said only existed in the nobility. The enslaved skaa, with their murderous benefactor, now fight back against a living god's oppression.

So, the Inquisition was formed. The nobles begin to fear assassination from all sides. The times of nobility Mistborn killing each other are over. The Steel Inquisitors look for aristocrat traitors and insurgent skaa, and the skaa try with all their strength to merely survive. The Lord Ruler's perfect Final Empire is slowly devolving into chaos.

Read the full prologue!

Topics on the forum will contain spoilers for the Mistborn Trilogy

GENERAL RP INFORMATION:
Forum Rules
The Story Thus Far
Character Application
Frequently Asked Questions
Character System Guide
Tagging System

THE WORLD OF MISTBORN:
The Three Metallic Arts
Guide to the Final Empire
Map of Luthadel
The Great Houses

OUT OF CHARACTER:
Introduce Yourself
Universal Continuity Thread
The Timeline
Adoptable Characters
Wanted Characters
Face Registry
Open Threads List

Mistborn Series Brandon Sanderson
Allomantic Table, Symbols, and Cartography by Isaac Stewart
Luthadel Images: mking2008
Other Graphics: KChan at 17th Shard
Final Empire, Metallic Arts, and Style Guides by Chaos at 17th Shard
All original characters, places, and documentation are property of their creators. Do not reproduce or republish without permission.

A subsidiary of 17th Shard, the Official Brandon Sanderson Fansite

Coming to Call

W1 D4 EA Camille Deveaux Mia Casuana

22 replies to this topic

#21 Camille Deveaux

• Daughter of Lord Deveaux

Atium Chandelier
  • Age18

• Relationship StatusSingle

• OriginLuthadel

• Allomantic StatusHidden

Posted 26 June 2009 - 01:12 AM

Camille chuckled. "Well, don't make Nevan hate Casuana or Deveaux, for one thing. And I suppose I should impress upon you one last time how important this is, or else Father will think we just spent the whole time chatting about dresses over tea.

"We need this, Mia. Our three Houses together could bring down the Rebellion. And we don't have time for petty arguments with something like this in front of us.

"Oh, and good luck with the Inquisitors. Remember, the important part is getting them to come. It doesn't really matter as much whether or not they'll protect you from rivals. Who would be stupid enough to attack with an Inquisitor present? Just get them there, and that should be enough."

Posted Image

#22 Mia Casuana

• Lady of House Casuana

High House Noble
  • Age27

• Relationship StatusMarried to Julian Casuana

• OriginLuthadel

Posted 26 June 2009 - 01:19 AM

"But I like chatting about dresses!" Mia said. "Not funny? All right, all right. I know the importance of these things." I need to make this alliance happen. The quicker it happens, the quicker the rebellion falls, and the quicker Julian comes back.

It's too bad I couldn't appease the Ministry
and Venture. But in its own way, the Ministry wants to take down the skaa as well. Probably much moreso. Maybe... maybe by doing it this way, I'm actually helping, not just hindering a potential alliance.

Mia walked over and gave Camille a hug. "Be careful, okay?" she said softly. "Not that I need to tell that to a Mistborn, but you know what I mean..."

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#23 Camille Deveaux

• Daughter of Lord Deveaux

Atium Chandelier
  • Age18

• Relationship StatusSingle

• OriginLuthadel

• Allomantic StatusHidden

Posted 26 June 2009 - 02:04 AM

"I know," Camille replied, returning the hug, "and I appreciate it. You be careful too. We're both vulnerable, if in different ways. I'll be seeing you quite soon, then. If possible, I'll drop by tonight if I learn anything valuable enough during the course of the day. Or the night, of course," she added with a wink as she made her way to the door. Before exiting, though, she paused and turned back to her Cousin.

"Again, good luck at the Canton of Inquisition. I'm sure you'll do just fine." One more quick smile, and Camille slipped out of the room. She barely paid attention to the servants she flagged down to show her out and have her coach brought around; she had too much else to think about.

She had paid an afternoon call to her Cousin. Now it was time to report to her Father, and then head out into the city for a little people-watching. Ahlstrom Square seemed as good enough a place as any. Perhaps, after finishing her report, she would change and head there. Interesting things almost always happened when the Nobility gathered, after all.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users