The Lord Ruler's perfect capital city, Luthadel, is doing the impossible: rebelling. Skaa half-breeds are being taught the power of Allomancy, something that the Lord Ruler's obligators said only existed in the nobility. The enslaved skaa, with their murderous benefactor, now fight back against a living god's oppression.

So, the Inquisition was formed. The nobles begin to fear assassination from all sides. The times of nobility Mistborn killing each other are over. The Steel Inquisitors look for aristocrat traitors and insurgent skaa, and the skaa try with all their strength to merely survive. The Lord Ruler's perfect Final Empire is slowly devolving into chaos.

Read the full prologue!

Topics on the forum will contain spoilers for the Mistborn Trilogy

GENERAL RP INFORMATION:
Forum Rules
The Story Thus Far
Character Application
Frequently Asked Questions
Character System Guide
Tagging System

THE WORLD OF MISTBORN:
The Three Metallic Arts
Guide to the Final Empire
Map of Luthadel
The Great Houses

OUT OF CHARACTER:
Introduce Yourself
Universal Continuity Thread
The Timeline
Adoptable Characters
Wanted Characters
Face Registry
Open Threads List

Mistborn Series Brandon Sanderson
Allomantic Table, Symbols, and Cartography by Isaac Stewart
Luthadel Images: mking2008
Other Graphics: KChan at 17th Shard
Final Empire, Metallic Arts, and Style Guides by Chaos at 17th Shard
All original characters, places, and documentation are property of their creators. Do not reproduce or republish without permission.

A subsidiary of 17th Shard, the Official Brandon Sanderson Fansite

Instant Messenger

29 replies to this topic

#1 KChan

Atium Chandelier

Posted 26 June 2009 - 01:07 AM

So some of you might be wondering how some of us seem so in synch with each other and how our characters just seem to fit together in the RP. That would be, of course, because we communicate! There are the planning boards, of course, but nothing beats real-time exchanges with your RP buddies. That's why I made this thread: to invite you all to come chat with us in the great wide world if Instant Messenger.

Of course, there's more to IMing than just RP planning. I'm sure I'm not alone when I say I'd love to chat with you all more regularly, and about other things than just the RP. That being said, my AIM contact info (I have MSN and Yahoo as well but rarely use those) is in my profile, and please feel free to contact me at any time. If you'd like to get into the IM spirit, this is the place to let us know! Just tell us your screen name (or how to find it, such as looking in your profile or PMing you) and we'll be sure to catch you online.

Thanks, and happy chatting!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 Miang

Theatre Spectator

Posted 29 June 2009 - 10:29 PM

All of my messaging services are listed and I'm available for contact whenever I'm on. Just please if you send me a friend request please put in the request that you are from the Mistborn site. If I don't know that I might refuse it because I get random requests sometimes. All of my information is identical for both my characters, Kayla and Jessica.

Characters: Claudia Elariel, Jessica Marsdale, Kayla, Adalae Lekal

#3 KChan

Atium Chandelier

Posted 29 June 2009 - 11:55 PM

Awesome! I've added you, and as per request I'll be sure to let you know who I am. Of course, doing otherwise would be rather creepy and stalkerish, don't you think? :P

Posted Image
Posted Image

#4 Valkynphyre

MiBoam Obligara the Inquisikandra

Posted 29 June 2010 - 09:33 PM

All right, I'm on AIM and MSN as valkynphyre, and have downloaded Trillian, so when I'm at home, I'll be able to IM with the best of you.

Can't IM at work though.
Valkyn Venture
Other Characters: Phyra Venture, Brand, Fenna, Lian Vaunter.

#5 KChan

Atium Chandelier

Posted 06 July 2010 - 09:41 PM

This is just a reminder to everybody that several of us are on IM in the evenings, and that's often the best way to reach us. We primarily use AIM, though I've been known to hop on MSN as per request.

You can find my AIM information in my profile. Feel free to IM me - but please, when you do so, tell me who you are and that you're from Mistborn. Thanks!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#6 Comatose

• Shard of Brain Inactivity

House Raisaal

Posted 07 July 2010 - 12:21 AM

I only have msn, and it's under the email on my character applications [email protected]

IF you plan on having dealings with my characters, add me. I already have chaos from twg, but I'm open to all others.

Posted Image

#7 Niro

Magnus Venture's Desk

Posted 07 July 2010 - 05:56 PM

I use Meebo, so I have access to AIM, MSN, and Yahoo. They all should be entered in this member profile, so just look under my sig and you'll find em.
user posted image

#8 Comatose

House Raisaal

Posted 08 July 2010 - 04:07 AM

apparently I'm Matt Wiens on AIM, and I don't know how to change it to Comatose. Feel free to message me when I am on. Apparently it does indeed work in Canada despite being America OnLine ;).

Posted Image

#9 KChan

Atium Chandelier

Posted 26 September 2010 - 01:46 AM

I think you actually need to register a new AIM name to get your AIM to show up as Comatose.

Anyways, I just got Trillian, so my long-underused MSN and Yahoo contacts have been added to my profile. Talk to y'all soon!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#10 Moru

Tineye

Posted 06 December 2010 - 07:34 PM

hey there! I know I'm new, but here's my info ^^

aim: shiningneit
msn: [email protected]
yahoo: evil.tablecloth

I also have skype ^^

I'll put all this info in my profile so its got easy access

Posted Image

Posted Image

#11 Borborygmus

Nessa's Baywrap

Posted 20 September 2011 - 10:37 PM

Bumping this for new member types!

My AIM is bigbellyfatbob.
user posted image

#12 KChan

Atium Chandelier

Posted 30 September 2011 - 05:37 PM

I'd like to remind our new members that IM is the best way to get in contact with us. Most of us use AIM and Skype, which is where a lot of our planning and craziness happen. If you want to get in on the fun, IM us!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#13 Comatose

House Raisaal

Posted 30 September 2011 - 05:53 PM

Or me : ).

Posted Image

#14 KChan

Atium Chandelier

Posted 30 September 2011 - 06:14 PM

You're included in the us! :D

Posted Image
Posted Image

#15 Kaled Valoren

Skaa

Posted 01 October 2011 - 04:36 PM

I have Skype. My username is Lyrebon if anyone wants it.

#16 Borborygmus

Nessa's Baywrap

Posted 01 October 2011 - 05:33 PM

...xD I find a Lyrebonoise from Algeria, but no Lyrebon? is that typoed...?
user posted image

#17 Chaos

High House Noble

Posted 01 October 2011 - 05:58 PM

How have I not posted here?

AIM: Chaos2651
Yahoo: Chaos2651
MSN: [email protected]
Gmail: [email protected]

#18 Guest__*

Posted 01 October 2011 - 07:07 PM

Gervais Lekal, on Oct 1 2011, 10:33 AM, said:

...xD I find a Lyrebonoise from Algeria, but no Lyrebon? is that typoed...?
Ha, should be right. Try it with lower-case l.

#19 Borborygmus

Nessa's Baywrap

Posted 01 October 2011 - 07:19 PM

Gotcha! :D
user posted image

#20 Chaos

High House Noble

Posted 01 October 2011 - 07:19 PM

Quick thing - I found the error of why that post didn't appear under your account. Something is wrong with the quote feature and the Multiple User Accounts. I will attempt to remedy this immediately.

In the meantime, don't use the quote feature for like an hour...

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users